All 2” and 1 1/4” level lift pre orders start shipping out next week.

OP
OP
FordBroncoLifts

FordBroncoLifts

Base
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport 2019 ranger Fx4
I would play it safe stick with the Ford lift.I don’t know what they used on my first edition but it came from factory with a 1 inch and it will be under warranty for a number of years to come.
Sorry to say but it’s only a 1/2” lift suspension. The other 1/2” is from the tires. My kit doesn’t void factory warranty and has a lifetime warranty on my parts.

Chase65

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BSFE, '12 F150 FX4, '94 Explorer, '93 YJ
I ordered the 1 1/4” for my FE. I’ll post pictures once I get it installed. Can’t wait!

Zander1ni

Big Bend
First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf tdi
I would play it safe stick with the Ford lift.I don’t know what they used on my first edition but it came from factory with a 1 inch and it will be under warranty for a number of years to come.
You get one inch extra clearance over a base model but not a 1 inch lift. Part of it comes from tires and the other part from the rear knuckles I believe.

OP
OP
FordBroncoLifts

FordBroncoLifts

Base
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You get one inch extra clearance over a base model but not a 1 inch lift. Part of it comes from tires and the other part from the rear knuckles I believe.
Rear knuckles? That is false. It’s all in the spring rate. The BL and FE have a 50lb heavier spring front and rear.

Reactions: Jrl

OP
OP
FordBroncoLifts

FordBroncoLifts

Base
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am looking into lifting my bronco. This is exactly how i want it to look! :) What is the lift size on this? 2"? and What size tires and wheels are those?
What model do you have? My 2” fits base model, big bend, and Outerbanks. These tires are 255/75/17 (32x10x17)

ZXBRONCO

Outer Banks
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
274dfgh
What model do you have? My 2” fits base model, big bend, and Outerbanks. These tires are 255/75/17 (32x10x17)
Factory Warranty remaining for the 2" applies to those in Canada as well? Same goes for lifetime on the parts? Looking to lift OB 2" and keep warranty.

OP
OP
FordBroncoLifts

FordBroncoLifts

Base
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Factory Warranty remaining for the 2" applies to those in Canada as well? Same goes for lifetime on the parts? Looking to lift OB 2" and keep warranty.
Yes warranty applies to Canadians as well. Lifetime on parts also.

blown4v

Base
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base
Sorry to say but it’s only a 1/2” lift suspension. The other 1/2” is from the tires. My kit doesn’t void factory warranty and has a lifetime warranty on my parts.
I am interested, but also curious how you've confirmed that any lift kit could be installed workout voiding any part of the warranty
Sponsored