Bronco7777

Big Bend
First Name
JIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD/2021 AREA 51
I am thinking of having my new 2021 Ford Bronco airbrushed on the two rear panels of the vehicle. I am using a professional airbrush artist. Just wanted to know if airbrushing is permanent and won't fade over time. They are going to clear coat before and after painting. Also should it be washed by hand and not a carwash. I would appreciate any feedback. I have an AREA 51 so I am using a spaceship theme./Thank You
Ford Bronco Sport AIRBRUSHING? FORD BRONCO spaceship1
Sponsored

BoxerBronco

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Edge ST Line, 22 BS Badlands
Huh?

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I am thinking of having my new 2021 Ford Bronco airbrushed on the two rear panels of the vehicle. I am using a professional airbrush artist. Just wanted to know if airbrushing is permanent and won't fade over time. They are going to clear coat before and after painting. Also should it be washed by hand and not a carwash. I would appreciate any feedback. I have an AREA 51 so I am using a spaceship theme./Thank You
Ford Bronco Sport AIRBRUSHING? FORD BRONCO spaceship1
If you are using a company that does professional automotive airbrush they should be able to answer all those questions. If you are just using a guy that does professional airbrush art, I would suggest you go find a company that specializes in professional automotive airbrush graphics.
Sponsored

Last edited: