altoblue

Big Bend
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
What are people using for an air mattress for camping? The Luno looks great but I'm wondering if there might be a less expensive option that's nice as well.
Sponsored

duke_YDMOTORSPORTS

Badlands
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badland / 2017 Audi A8 4.0T / 2015 Nissan 370
I got Luno they works good, but setting and packing them takes time so I go RTT in the end.

Btw I am 180cm tall, no problem to sleep in the cabin but the luno really sit high (Or our BS is too short)

OP
OP
altoblue

altoblue

Big Bend
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got Luno they works good, but setting and packing them takes time so I go RTT in the end.

Btw I am 180cm tall, no problem to sleep in the cabin but the luno really sit high (Or our BS is too short)
can you post a link?

DMEARC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2021 BS OB
What are people using for an air mattress for camping? The Luno looks great but I'm wondering if there might be a less expensive option that's nice as well.
We like the REI Trailbreak and the Therm-a-rest Trail Scout.

Do you plan on sleeping in the BS? The nice thing about the Trailbreak is that two of them will fit side by side in the cargo area. Don’t forget your foam anti-fatigue mats from Harbor Freight. They make a huge difference in comfort. Also, if you have the rear seat back protectors make sure to remove them.

Ford Bronco Sport Air mattress options B7180391-791C-4C42-9313-A863CB121474
Ford Bronco Sport Air mattress options BA32ACBB-B4ED-441B-A4ED-3CA59CC94D82

Last edited:

ScottyD

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I got a Luno this past xmas. I have yet to put it to use yet, but i have test it out in my garage. I'm 6'1" and have just a few inches to spare with the front seat pushed all the way up.

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
I got a Luno this past xmas. I have yet to put it to use yet, but i have test it out in my garage. I'm 6'1" and have just a few inches to spare with the front seat pushed all the way up.
I'm in the same boat. I got one a few months back, but the temps have been below freezing most nights. This weekend will be pretty warm though, so I may give it a go then.

ScottyD

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I'm in the same boat. I got one a few months back, but the temps have been below freezing most nights. This weekend will be pretty warm though, so I may give it a go then.
Exactly, I'm in NH so basically have the same weather seasons... Snow... Snow Mud... Desert... Snow.

missOutsyder

Outer Banks
First Name
KT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have been looking very closely at the Luno but then I remembered we have a pair of Exped Synmat 9’s in Long/wide so I’m going to try them first. They are 3.5” thick and more for comfort camping than backpacking as they’re too heavy for the latter. Don’t know yet about how they will fit, but looking forward to trying it/them out in August 🤞🏼

OP
OP
altoblue

altoblue

Big Bend
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have been looking very closely at the Luno but then I remembered we have a pair of Exped Synmat 9’s in Long/wide so I’m going to try them first. They are 3.5” thick and more for comfort camping than backpacking as they’re too heavy for the latter. Don’t know yet about how they will fit, but looking forward to trying it/them out in August 🤞🏼
please keep us posted

missOutsyder

Outer Banks
First Name
KT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport