Kritas

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I went with 4 JBL GTO629s for my Big Bend along with the mounting kits and adapters. I'll use foam sealer and a mat behind each one. Everything is on order, and I'll report back after installation.
Sponsored

SunZmSpark

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
How are you feeling about the Focals after about a year? I have them in my Amazon cart and about to order. I LOVE the Focal home audio products and their price definitely reflects the quality - so I am very tempted to try their car audio products.
This is my first time owning Focal products. I really like the neutral sound quality, which is something I prefer.

NavyBOFH

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
This is my first time owning Focal products. I really like the neutral sound quality, which is something I prefer.
Good to hear! I am a fan of natural as well with a slight want for bass in this instance since no subwoofer in the plans. I feel better ordering them now since the biggest complaint my girlfriend has with the Sport is clarity and bass - she hates bright treble as much as me.

SunZmSpark

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Good to hear! I am a fan of natural as well with a slight want for bass in this instance since no subwoofer in the plans. I feel better ordering them now since the biggest complaint my girlfriend has with the Sport is clarity and bass - she hates bright treble as much as me.
My other choice was the Pioneer D-Series. I hear they will do better on the low-end https://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-TS-D65F-6-1-2-way-speakers/dp/B0777SKV7D/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=6.5+pioneer+d-series+speakers&qid=1647780309&s=car&sr=1-3 Of course, as with any audio equipment, sound preferences are personal and not universal.
Sponsored