Cheeks

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
New to the forum so looking forward to all those sport talk.
Bought a 2021 black base model and working on blacking it out completely. Already tinted all the windows, put a great set of black rims but can't seem to find any information on after market running boards [ if there even is such an item] Has anyone else seen anything about this
Sponsored

Tilulu11

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I've searched the web to nauseum and have found nothing as well. Anyone have any better luck?

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
New to the forum so looking forward to all those sport talk.
Bought a 2021 black base model and working on blacking it out completely. Already tinted all the windows, put a great set of black rims but can't seem to find any information on after market running boards [ if there even is such an item] Has anyone else seen anything about this
Also looking . Check out this .

Ford Bronco Sport Aftermarket running boards? 96994E28-9EA5-4C36-8CCF-95FC094D3309

Aira

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hello. I am Running Boards Seller. My factory made the running boards for Ford Bronco Sport 4Door. Check the pictures.
I'd like to offer 3 samples to test the products. Please make sure you can provide product feedback ( installation pictures and video). Only for US Address.
If you are interested, please contact me ([email protected]). Thank you !

Ford Bronco Sport Aftermarket running boards? Running Board A

Last edited:

Aira

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hello. I am Running Boards Seller. My factory made the running boards for Ford Bronco Sport 4Door. Check the pictures.
I'd like to offer 3 samples to test the products. Please make sure you can provide product feedback ( installation pictures and video). Only for US Address.
If you are interested, please contact me. Thank you !

Ford Bronco Sport Aftermarket running boards? Running Board A
Just for your information. I received 3 testers now. Jake, Charlie and Michael. I will share the updated information of the running boards sample testing.
THANK YOU !!

Last edited:

Adam06

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big bend
Looks good, anything more rugged like rock sliders?

Aira

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Looks good, anything more rugged like rock sliders?
My factory don’t have the rock sliders right now. But we’re considering manufacture more accessories for Bronco Sport in 2022. I will make a suggestion of rock sliders to my factory. Thank you !

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
LOL. Too funny.
By the way, unless you lift a Bronco Sport up about 8" why would you want to reduce your clearance height more by putting useless running boards on?

vxarctic

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
LOL. Too funny.
By the way, unless you lift a Bronco Sport up about 8" why would you want to reduce your clearance height more by putting useless running boards on?
I imagine some people like the steps to get access to whatever they have on the roof racks.
Sponsored