PhilAra

Badlands
First Name
Philip & Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, Area 51
Done for a show car is different than being ready for production.
Don't get me wrong. I do understand your comment. I am sure the unibody limitations are an issue. These show builds probably have extensive modifications, welds etc. that make bolt on bumpers not possible for production. Guess I should get a nudge bar and call it the day. So far this one looks very promising with d-ring mounts.

Ford Bronco Sport Aftermarket parts wish list? Let us hear it! JcrOffroad rs=w_1200,h_1200
Sponsored

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
I wish there was more aftermarket support for the BS. Granted has been out 2 years. I’m working on some things myself, but will take time. Work full time etc. But there’s no hard parts out. The crosstreks by me look like something out of a mad max movie. Full armor, lifts, etc. Again they’ve been out 10 years. I also feel the BS looks stock regardless of what’s done to it. Even lifted with bigger tires you can barely tell anything is done to it. Still looks OEM. There’s someone at work that has one of the other models (no idea which, they all look the same to me) and has 235s and nothing else. Unless you know what you’re looking for there’s really no discernible difference. I want options to make my badlands look like a badlands, not like every other BS out there.

Megakatx

Big Bend
First Name
Gerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
We haven’t forgotten about this! Wrapping up other projects and starting prototyping next!

Got the sport lifted and bigger tires thrown on!

Ford Bronco Sport Aftermarket parts wish list? Let us hear it! JcrOffroad 2560ED52-B18C-420B-92C2-1A009AEE3E73
I'm located in NC durham if you need BS BB 2021 for measurements, it's stock

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
Nudge bar that works with Copilot 360+. No one can really state if the RC one works with the system.
The Co-pilot 360 is pre-collision, Automatic emergency braking, blind spot monitoring and cross traffic.

The front facing technology is in the windshield. It is irrelevant to aftermarket bumper applications.

bronco_widds

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
The Co-pilot 360 is pre-collision, Automatic emergency braking, blind spot monitoring and cross traffic.

The front facing technology is in the windshield. It is irrelevant to aftermarket bumper applications.
Co-pilot 360+ is a lot more than that. The adaptive cruise control radars are embedded in the front bumper, so if it's blocked it doesn't work.

delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS Badlands; '23 BS Badlands; BMW X3, X7
I am so glad you asked!

I would give my left arm to be able to buy the parts to make my Bronco Sport Badlands look like this:

Ford Bronco Sport Aftermarket parts wish list? Let us hear it! JcrOffroad thumbnail_D5011A07-DF8F-4FD9-9BB4-DDFA676CE063

Specifically, I'd love:

A new bumper with integrated spare tire swing-arm carrier (not a spare carrier I plug into the tow system).

The wheel flairs...best I've yet seen.

Lift to fit this size tire

Small ladder down the back window. Needs to swivel at the top where it attaches to the crossbar so that I can open the tailgate, but I'd give up the ability to open the back window for this).

I'd buy these parts today if you were to make them!

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I am so glad you asked!

I would give my left arm to be able to buy the parts to make my Bronco Sport Badlands look like this:

Ford Bronco Sport Aftermarket parts wish list? Let us hear it! JcrOffroad thumbnail_D5011A07-DF8F-4FD9-9BB4-DDFA676CE063

Specifically, I'd love:

A new bumper with integrated spare tire swing-arm carrier (not a spare carrier I plug into the tow system).

The wheel flairs...best I've yet seen.

Lift to fit this size tire

Small ladder down the back window. Needs to swivel at the top where it attaches to the crossbar so that I can open the tailgate, but I'd give up the ability to open the back window for this).

I'd buy these parts today if you were to make them!
I am in , send it .

Ford Bronco Sport Aftermarket parts wish list? Let us hear it! JcrOffroad E145F2A9-5620-4D88-B82D-4A73D1754FDF

Ford Bronco Sport Aftermarket parts wish list? Let us hear it! JcrOffroad DA4117F4-ADFA-4185-9566-3BD576D5E942

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
Co-pilot 360+ is a lot more than that. The adaptive cruise control radars are embedded in the front bumper, so if it's blocked it doesn't work.
Yes. Acc Module, just like the big broncos.

Ford Bronco Sport Aftermarket parts wish list? Let us hear it! JcrOffroad C0F6C0C0-371D-4240-99F0-08C9967560BB

fsjdw2

Badlands
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 GT convertible, 2022BS BL(pending)
Any word on a metal front bumper/skid plate/winch plate /light mount? a single integrated unit would be AWESOME.

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
Specifically, I'd love:

^^^^ this. it would make our roof top tent access pretty nice. i'd buy this ladder 100%.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
iF You do a nudge bar make sure IT sits level or below the top of the bumper to ensure the CoPilot 360+ Is definatly allowed to function when on road. PLEASE! Rock sliders.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Need to find a badlands we can get our hands on for a couple weeks. We are in portage mi.
When my it built and delivered sometime end of december its yours for as long as necessary.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.