Badlands
First Name
Philip & Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, Area 51
One more vote for team "Replace Plastic Bumpers"
Ford Bronco Sport Aftermarket parts wish list? Let us hear it! JcrOffroad Hypertech-BroncoSport
That is the best bumper I have seen. Hopefully someday we will have something similar.

Reactions: Jrl

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Metal bumpers someway somehow for sure!

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.CharlesBianco.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport, 2015 Z51 Corvette
Hey guys! I’m Brian from JcrOffroad. We are an American manufacturer of vehicle armor, bumpers, racks and accessories!

After launching our full lineup for the Big Bronco, we are now going to allocate some engineering time for the Bronco Sport!

Our current plan includes the follow products;
- Center console molle panels
- Rear window molle panels
- Interior cargo basket
- Roof rack
- Nudge bar

What other things are you guys hoping to see available? Take a look at our catalog and tell me what else you want!

www.JcrOffroad.com
A Jerry Can mount which uses the stock rails and can suction cup to the rear-most window!!!

(For both versions of roof rails, Base/Big/Outer & Badlands etc)

fsjdw2

Badlands
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 GT convertible, 2022BS BL(pending)
This isn’t our first rodeo. We have a full platform plan and we normally have the entire platform into production in under 90 days.

My engineers are working on multiple products at one time. Full bumpers always come last, as we have to work other products (like skids for example) around factory bumpers first.
So you are saying that a metal front bumper/winch mount is in the works?!?!?!

Do you offer discounts on multiple items purchased at the same time? ( winch bumper, sliders, under guards)

Robert Flavor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2000 Kawasaki KLR650
More than anything, metal bumpers that retain function of the driving assist features, parking aids, cameras, and tow hooks on a Badlands.

Interior storage that can be mounted by the rearmost windows would be nice to have. Other companies have made some replacement seatbacks that incorporate molle, but that gets in the way when you want to lay the seats down and store stuff.

Also, snow can get trapped between the plastic trim on the front bumper and the skid plate and cause the Torx screws to back out, and potentially rip the bumper off. Some way to prevent this from happening would be great.

I already see the work y'all are doing on the skids and sliders, thank you for making these products. As someone who just had to slide off a rock on my gas tank, I'll definitely be investing in some armor soon.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Any word on a metal front bumper/skid plate/winch plate /light mount? a single integrated unit would be AWESOME.
It can be done. I found this of an Escape.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Here is a response from a company that made something like this. I asked about the Bronco Sport.

Greetings Steve,
We had. But, Ford has restricted the possibility due to design restrictions and factory installed electronic safety equipment. Any external accessories that deviate from their directive opens legal liability to the accessories manufacturer in there is a failure in the system as designed….

ohiooutdoors

Outer Banks
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Modular bumper would be awesome with potential winch mount (nothing to crazy).

Honestly I would love a good cargo organizer for my trunk to keep my camera gear and hiking gear.

I often carry axes, mauls and chainsaw for my property and I would love some sort of rack for these things.

CallMeBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Carbonized Grey Badlands
Strut Brace?

KYBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I might as well add my name to the “steel bumper wanted” list, as well as the cargo area storage or privacy group. Honestly, if there was a cost effective way to add tow hooks to our BB I’d be happy.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.