Aftermarket body vinyl wrap, anyone done this before?

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Looking for recommendations on where/who may sell this product and what is the best. Thinking of doing the roof on my all black BL. Could really set it apart, seeing too many all-black BS already where I live! Hahaha
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bpreston

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Looking for recommendations on where/who may sell this product and what is the best. Thinking of doing the roof on my all black BL. Could really set it apart, seeing too many all-black BS already where I live! Hahaha
I’ve answered my own question with a quick local google search for who can do this for me. Still would hear anyone who may have experience with them.

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
seeing too many all-black BS already where I live
I have not seen another Bronco Sports near me (Apart from mine and a few on the nearest dealers lot ) There are 3 dealers within 12 miles of me one of them alone sold 30 units (the dealers are mostly getting Base and big bend in Cactus gray and white ) , but I have still not seen another Bronco Sport on the road

OP
OP
Bpreston

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have not seen another Bronco Sports near me (Apart from mine and a few on the nearest dealers lot ) There are 3 dealers within 12 miles of me one of them alone sold 30 units (the dealers are mostly getting Base and big bend in Cactus gray and white ) , but I have still not seen another Bronco Sport on the road
I saw 3 today, all black, one Badlands (like mine), another Outer Banks that was all black, and a silver model that I was unable to get close enough to see the edition. I see a trend coming and I want to get ahead of it.

OP
OP
Bpreston

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have the vinyl wrap on mine. Dealer did it.
Ford Bronco Sport Aftermarket body vinyl wrap, anyone done this before? 20210129_170651
Did you do the clear application to the front? I am looking to do the roof or the body in order to achieve a two-tone look like yours. I think the roof could be super cool to make it like a color you cannot get from the factory perhaps.

MrSoxo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Did you do the clear application to the front? I am looking to do the roof or the body in order to achieve a two-tone look like yours. I think the roof could be super cool to make it like a color you cannot get from the factory perhaps.

Couldn't tell you. I found a bare Big Bend at the dealer asked them to add it cause I wanted something that's in the commercial the sales guy knew exactly what I was looking for.

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
Contacted a local shop and they quoted me $395 to wrap the roof gloss black on my BB.

Siegel

Badlands
First Name
Siegel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have the vinyl wrap on mine. Dealer did it.
Ford Bronco Sport Aftermarket body vinyl wrap, anyone done this before? 20210129_170651
The Ford accessories site says that the splash guards/mud flaps are not compatible with the fender flares. It looks as if you have both though -- did you have any issues with getting both?
Sponsored