Add factory class II tow hitch after purchase?

nd2432

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Hello,

I have a BL + BL that came from the dealer without the factory OE class II tow hitch + sway control package. I was wondering if this is something anyone has heard of adding after the fact? My local dealer referred me to a local shop they use for these sorts of things. Anyone know if this is possible? I noticed the bumper fascias were different as well - think this would be a problem getting hold of too?

13MikeH

Badlands
First Name
May 17 schedule
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger
Hello,

I have a BL + BL that came from the dealer without the factory OE class II tow hitch + sway control package. I was wondering if this is something anyone has heard of adding after the fact? My local dealer referred me to a local shop they use for these sorts of things. Anyone know if this is possible? I noticed the bumper fascias were different as well - think this would be a problem getting hold of too?
based on reports of materials supply issues and chip shortage particularly present in the Tow package, and specifically sway reduction tech...getting OEM at this point might be difficult. I would guess at some point it may be possible. or simply get a class 2 receiver installed and don't worry about the tow package.

Advertisement

Advertisement