Accessing Navigation System in Outer Banks with OB Package?

Kperry62

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
I bought the Sport Outer Banks with OB Package. When I bought it three weeks ago I remember the dealer showing me the navigation system. After look in the manual and watching videos, I still cant figure out how to access it.

Any one help?

BTW, the Sport is awesome.

Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kperry62

Kperry62

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
That navigation icon is not displayed on my screen. Do I need to be in adaptive cruise control to access it? Sorry for the questions!
Thanks very much.

OP
OP
Kperry62

Kperry62

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Ok, I must not have it. Thanks for your help! It’s a great car.

OP
OP
Kperry62

Kperry62

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Is it because I don’t have 360 assist plus? I thought that came with the OB Package.
thank you.

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
Is it because I don’t have 360 assist plus? I thought that came with the OB Package.
thank you.
Yes ,it Is part of the co-pilot 360 assist package

I got my Bronco Sport (Big Bend ) off the dealers lot my only requirements were tow package and 360 assist.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Here's the question, can NAV be added? I've seen after market units that are plug and play, but i'd rather do it through Ford. My dealer says no, but you really should be able to add NAV. Thoughts?

4D Tech | Ford Upgrades, Replacements & Accessories
You can use Android Auto for mapping, if you plug you phone into the usb port it will display the map and route, audio clues on the Sync 3 Display

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Ok, I must not have it. Thanks for your help! It’s a great car.
Personally Waze app on your phone is far better. You can set your trip ahead of time and plug it in when ready to go. It has user adaptive warnings of road hazards and even police ahead. It has done a good job navigating around construction and accidents to find a faster path. I prefer it and will personally never pay extra for in car nav you need to pay for updates down the road.
WAZE

edconant

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I understand we can use Android Auto or apple CarPlay, problem is, wife doesn't really like using them, would rather have the NAV. Didn't realize it until after we purchased the vehicle.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I understand we can use Android Auto or apple CarPlay, problem is, wife doesn't really like using them, would rather have the NAV. Didn't realize it until after we purchased the vehicle.
My wife used to be the same way. She freaked when her jeep didnt have it and it was a $3000 difference. A year in she said she'd never go back. To each their own

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
I could have gotten by without the Nav. system too, but I wanted the Adaptive Cruise.
It would be nice if Ford does move to the build-to-order model, they would actually make it more a la carte instead of combining things into packages.
Sponsored