First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
Enjoy 50$ our 1/4-in. thick stamped aluminum skid plate with the code

BSFORUM50

Free same business day shipping for the orders received before noon Central Time.

Ford Bronco Sport $50 OFF RIVAL Aluminum Skid Plate 2333.1883.1.6_Bronco Sport_2
I contacted these folks about this skid plate. It has a door to access the oil pan drain, but I don't think you can access the oil filter without taking it off. Never got a reply. I don't off-road, so the reason for me to purchase this would be to avoid removing the pan when servicing the vehicle. I need a definitive answer about the oil filter. I have the 1.5 L motor.

OP
OP
RIVAL 4x4

RIVAL 4x4

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rival4x4usa.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I contacted these folks about this skid plate. It has a door to access the oil pan drain, but I don't think you can access the oil filter without taking it off. Never got a reply. I don't off-road, so the reason for me to purchase this would be to avoid removing the pan when servicing the vehicle. I need a definitive answer about the oil filter. I have the 1.5 L motor.
You cannot remove the filter without taking skid plate off - this product was designed as a supreme under vehicle protection over thin factory plastic.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.