4WP level kit in stock and shipping

aryus

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Thanks for the heads up. I'm curious how this compares to the kits from RC and Woolworth (other than the lower height) as far as ride quality goes.

OP
OP

rhathlete

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Thanks for the heads up. I'm curious how this compares to the kits from RC and Woolworth (other than the lower height) as far as ride quality goes.
the determining factor for me was the fact that Ford had partnered with them for accessories, otherwise I would have went with woolworths kit. I’ll post results once I get around to getting it on.

ImdaJesus

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I ordered the ReadyLift lift kit because I was told it was in stock. It's been awhile so I don't think it was in-stock.

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
i didnt see it on the website

ElBronc

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I've kept an open tab on my phone for a long time and have been checking availability once in awhile. I noticed it said in stock yesterday, so I called 4WP order line and they said it was still on backorder and not in stock. I called my local store and they said the same thing.

This morning I said f*** it and ordered online anyway. We'll see what happens! :rockon:

By the way, this 5% coupon code worked: 4WPAFEXAPR5

OP
OP

rhathlete

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I've kept an open tab on my phone for a long time and have been checking availability once in awhile. I noticed it said in stock yesterday, so I called 4WP order line and they said it was still on backorder and not in stock. I called my local store and they said the same thing.

This morning I said f*** it and ordered online anyway. We'll see what happens! :rockon:

Sorry for the false alarm guys, I called and it does appear that these are still back ordered ?
Sponsored