Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Hi, everyone My name is Zach and I'm the dealer principal at a Ford dealership in Granger, Iowa. Many of you are familiar with Albert who was a great ambassador for our store. He was on this forum for quite some time, but has passed away. I am now trying to do my best to pick up where he left off. We are offering 6% under invoice on any Bronco Sport retail order. There's no catch or gimmick. We view it as a huge opportunity to increase our market share and we feel like we owe it to our Big Bronco brothers to increase our potential Bronco allocation to sell as many Bronco Sports as possible. Does this make any financial sense. No! But this is what we feel obligated to do. So to get a quote started just email a Build & Price from Ford's website to [email protected]

Just a few quick notes (because I know I'll get asked!)

1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.

I appreciate the opportunity and would love to be an asset to this community.

Thanks!

Zach
Sponsored

VirtualJMills

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hi, everyone My name is Zach and I'm the dealer principal at a Ford dealership in Granger, Iowa. Many of you are familiar with Albert who was a great ambassador for our store. He was on this forum for quite some time, but has passed away. I am now trying to do my best to pick up where he left off.

Zach
Sad to hear. :-(

Perhaps @Administrator can assist with making sure appropriate information is tweaked in the Granger Ford account so folks don't mistake you for Albert.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Sad to hear. :-(

Perhaps @Administrator can assist with making sure appropriate information is tweaked in the Granger Ford account so folks don't mistake you for Albert.
Thanks for your well wishes.

I have updated my profile to fix this.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Here's an example of an invoice attached for pricing.

$39,620 MSRP
$38,245 Invoice
$35,956 sale price

You'd subtract any applicable rebates from the sale price as well.

Attachments

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Do you set up or offer delivery?
We can sure help facilitate delivery. Uship.com is a great resource for shipping quotes. That's where I'd start.

Broncie

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
This is a very compelling offer, thank you for giving us the details!

Do you know what the average time it takes for Bronco Sport orders to be completed? I know the full-size Broncos have major delays, but didn't know if there are commodity restraints on the Sport as well. Thank you!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
This is a very compelling offer, thank you for giving us the details!

Do you know what the average time it takes for Bronco Sport orders to be completed? I know the full-size Broncos have major delays, but didn't know if there are commodity restraints on the Sport as well. Thank you!
The higher end trim with the most options the longer it can potentially take. We ordered a 2021 Outer Banks on 7/23 and will receive it approximately 10/28. We just placed a Big Bend stock order on 9/13/21 and should receive it around 12/20.

Broncie

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
The higher end trim with the most options the longer it can potentially take. We ordered a 2021 Outer Banks on 7/23 and will receive it approximately 10/28. We just placed a Big Bend stock order on 9/13/21 and should receive it around 12/20.
Awesome, thank you for the quick response!

jayzala

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
Interested in this. Are the 2022MY orders open yet? Do you think an order with a Moonroof will delay things?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Interested in this. Are the 2022MY orders open yet? Do you think an order with a Moonroof will delay things?
yes, 22 MY orders are opened. I would anticipate moonroof may delay it slightly, but they should not be nearly as long of delays as it would have been for 2021 when the chip shortage took everyone by surprise.

nola4lyfe

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
We can sure help facilitate delivery. Uship.com is a great resource for shipping quotes. That's where I'd start.
Thanks for your prompt response. The shipping would eat into the discount so it’s not even cost effective for me to ship. But good deal for people that are close.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for your prompt response. The shipping would eat into the discount so it’s not even cost effective for me to ship. But good deal for people that are close.
Florida is a long ways!

Durf

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Are orders open now for badlands for delivery soon? I “heard” the 4 cylinder turbo wasn’t going to be even built until mid 2022.
Sponsored