BigBendBuck

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I’ve seen quit a bit of BS with 245s. They all look really good. Sone with and without a lift /leveling kit. I’m currently running 225 KO2s. I’m looking to go bigger without a lift. I go off roading almost every weekend and could definitely use the increase in size over all. As far as I’m tracking, 245 won’t rub with stock suspension on a BS BB, has anyone tested this set up off road without rubbing? Also, has anyone gone bigger than 245 with stock suspension?
Sponsored

GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
You can go bigger by trimming a body panel seam behind the wheel well cover. It looks pretty easy if you have an angle grinder.
There's a thread out there related to lifts that has photos. I'll see if I can find a link

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I’ve seen quit a bit of BS with 245s. They all look really good. Sone with and without a lift /leveling kit. I’m currently running 225 KO2s. I’m looking to go bigger without a lift. I go off roading almost every weekend and could definitely use the increase in size over all. As far as I’m tracking, 245 won’t rub with stock suspension on a BS BB, has anyone tested this set up off road without rubbing? Also, has anyone gone bigger than 245 with stock suspension?
Tag you are it. Tell us how it goes. Somebody has to be first.

OP
OP
BigBendBuck

BigBendBuck

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Tag you are it. Tell us how it goes. Somebody has to be first.
Haha I’m considering it. I noticed that the wheel well material is starting to droop a little. I was looking at the space currently available with my 225. When I cranked the wheels all the way to the right, the front left corner of the front driver tire almost rubbed. So I checked out the wheel well and there was like a little bulge. I wish the wheel wells were made of something less pliable.
Sponsored