Any 2023 Bronco Sport Window Stickers Yet?

DigitalRod50

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Anyone able to view their Window Sticker on their 23 BS that is "in production"?
Sponsored

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Just checkedā€¦ againā€¦ no window sticker. My actual build day is 12/09. So maybe by the start of next week, 12/05? My understanding is that the plant does not normally run on Sunday.

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Mine is showing up this evening as well.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Just checkedā€¦ againā€¦ no window sticker. My actual build day is 12/09. So maybe by the start of next week, 12/05? My understanding is that the plant does not normally run on Sunday.
To be built on a Friday! Oh NO. šŸ¤£

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
To be built on a Friday! Oh NO. šŸ¤£
That was exactly my thought too. Butā€¦ got an update this past Friday from my dealer. New build day is 12/07; a Wednesday. Mucho better.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
That was exactly my thought too. Butā€¦ got an update this past Friday from my dealer. New build day is 12/07; a Wednesday. Mucho better.
I have a tough decision here that might peak your interest. A local dealer has a Heritage Limited in Peak Blue ( My Preferred color) coming into their dealership. They want 5k over for it. This goes againt me wanting to pay mark ups. But I am really tempted. They said its due in in a couple weeks. They have it listed with a Vin on their website.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I have a tough decision here that might peak your interest. A local dealer has a Heritage Limited in Peak Blue ( My Preferred color) coming into their dealership. They want 5k over for it. This goes againt me wanting to pay mark ups. But I am really tempted. They said its due in in a couple weeks. They have it listed with a Vin on their website.
That is really interesting. I thought Peak Blue was a late availability; like really late? Are you sure they arenā€™t pulling you along? I only ask because my understanding is that dealers just learned their Limited allocations two weeks ago and that was basically when they scheduled. From what I know, the ones that scheduled were Jan/Feb builds. Butā€¦back to your dilemma. Iā€™d have a real hard problem with a $5k markup on a BS; actually any car. Do you have a trade where maybe they can give you more to help make up for the markup?

AGinDC

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
My window sticker is available now too