ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Congrats to those who successfully ordered their 22 models, this rant has zero to do with any customer. I just can’t believe that these new 22 orders are being given build/production dates of 11/9 which would in fact have them arrive BEFORE our June build rot lots are with an ETA of 12/24.

This is so messed up and Ford is not doing a thing about it. Seriously, if I can get my hands on certain models of a big bronco for MSRP or under (I know a unicorn) then I’m bailing on this sport. I’m so over this and I know I’m not the only one.
Sponsored

Pete714

Big Bend
First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Congrats to those who successfully ordered their 22 models, this rant has zero to do with any customer. I just can’t believe that these new 22 orders are being given build/production dates of 11/9 which would in fact have them arrive BEFORE our June build rot lots are with an ETA of 12/24.

This is so messed up and Ford is not doing a thing about it. Seriously, if I can get my hands on certain models of a big bronco for MSRP or under (I know a unicorn) then I’m bailing on this sport. I’m so over this and I know I’m not the only one.
They are fucking everyone over at this point. Socal is really bad the BBs are going for 58k-59k

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Its not just the 21's out of order either. Still waiting on a scheduling email for my badlands and I ordered on the 30th of last month. Saw on this forum at least one person ordered it less than a week ago and had a schedule date set in stone. Still trying to figure out the logic of the system.

As for price, its been said that everything is worth what its purchaser will pay for it. In my case though if I get told its going to cost a lot more I have no problem just walking away. Someone will have a very good day for sure. Have only seen 3 sports total in this area of Georgia and all were big bends. No badlands. They can have it sold before I leave the parking lot if I back out.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Its not just the 21's out of order either. Still waiting on a scheduling email for my badlands and I ordered on the 30th of last month. Saw on this forum at least one person ordered it less than a week ago and had a schedule date set in stone. Still trying to figure out the logic of the system.

As for price, its been said that everything is worth what its purchaser will pay for it. In my case though if I get told its going to cost a lot more I have no problem just walking away. Someone will have a very good day for sure. Have only seen 3 sports total in this area of Georgia and all were big bends. No badlands. They can have it sold before I leave the parking lot if I back out.
I know. People that ordered after me by weeks are scheduled weeks before me. Go figure. Call your dealer see if he has a date. My guess is they will push out the production dates for the MY22 anyway in order to clean up the 21s. Just because a production date is out does not mean it will not push out like all the 2/21 and 3/21 orders did.

My friend ordered a big full size bronco 1 and 1/2 YEARS ago and it finally goes into production in October.

OP
OP
ZA-Val

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I know. People that ordered after me by weeks are scheduled weeks before me. Go figure. Call your dealer see if he has a date. My guess is they will push out the production dates for the MY22 anyway in order to clean up the 21s. Just because a production date is out does not mean it will not push out like all the 2/21 and 3/21 orders did.

My friend ordered a big full size bronco 1 and 1/2 YEARS ago and it finally goes into production in October.
The big bunco people are having the same issue. People that water in the summer are getting production and build dates and there’s others a place to reservation the first day or week and are not even in production yet. The first addition people who are spending the most money they really got the shaft they’re being pushed out to the last possible moment and the only reason they’re not being pushed into 22 is because the guarantee the 21 because it is in fact the first edition

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Yeah they are going to build them without the chips and backfill the lots as the 2021 models get thier chips and pulled out.
Sponsored