Big Bend
First Name
RupertPumkin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hey Y’all,
First, I just want to say thank you in advance to those of you to read and reply to this post. It means a lot, it is my first post and unfortunately, it has to do with mechanical & technical issues….

1) Has anyone gotten the recall(RT Engine Separator) taken care of??
-I had to buy coolant and have topped off twice because it dropped down to the minimum.

2)After my car wash @ dealership my Front End Collision/Active Breaking got disabled & no longer working, It's been 2 weeks.

3) Now today, 11/19/22, all of a sudden my "Seatbelt Chime" is a different sound... Any idea why & should I be concerned???

**Much appreciated to everyone's response!!**
Sponsored

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
There have been a few forum members that have had leaking water pumps. That could be the same for with low coolant. The good news is that it is a warranty replacement, the potential bad news is that some have gotten the part quickly but others have had a long wait.

Any and all recalls should be taken care of. In this case, I don’t think it is a big issue but it is something you should have the dealer address.

No idea about your seatbelt chime. Any difference in on-screen messages?

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
3) Now today, 11/19/22, all of a sudden my "Seatbelt Chime" is a different sound... Any idea why & should I be concerned???

**Much appreciated to everyone's response!!**
The chime normally plays through the sound system speakers. Under certain conditions (battery low?) it may play over a small piezo speaker on the dash instead. It sounds like yours switched from one to the other--which way I don't know.

OP
OP

Pakmanjones31

Big Bend
First Name
RupertPumkin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Wow that’s weird (the chime) and no I have not gotten any other on screen messages. I truly appreciate all the feedback!

OP
OP

Pakmanjones31

Big Bend
First Name
RupertPumkin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
There have been a few forum members that have had leaking water pumps. That could be the same for with low coolant. The good news is that it is a warranty replacement, the potential bad news is that some have gotten the part quickly but others have had a long wait.

Any and all recalls should be taken care of. In this case, I don’t think it is a big issue but it is something you should have the dealer address.

No idea about your seatbelt chime. Any difference in on-screen messages?
No about the onscreen message.... I'm more concerned about the front active braking not working all of a sudden after a car wash!

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Like others said water pumps have leaked on some sports. You dealer should do a coolant pressure test to make sure system holds pressure. That allows them to verify there is a problem and helps track down the leak.

OP
OP

Pakmanjones31

Big Bend
First Name
RupertPumkin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hello All...!!!
Sorry for late response, been very busy w/ fam emergency. Still have yet to schedule service for recall and loss of coolant. I will keep everyone updated, thanks again everyone
Sponsored