dakman

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
That's the vehicle I was waiting for to trade my st in on. I'm liking the BS too much to even consider. I really like being able to sleep inside the vehicle on short trips and it will be paid off when I retire. My local dealer is testing me bad, they've know me a long time. They had this sitting where I park when I stopped to pick up my hood deflector the other day. I had teased them the week before telling them if the white raptor they had was cg I'd prob take it.

Ford Bronco Sport 2024 Ranger Raptor spotted on production line at MAP factory PXL_20230127_214352184

Ford Bronco Sport 2024 Ranger Raptor spotted on production line at MAP factory PXL_20230127_214319336

Blue oval fan

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
Raptor products are fantastic. Glad Ford is still keeping the fun alive, even though they are just trucks and SUVs. I would be down for a big bronco but in all honesty, I would probably never really take it offroad. Kinda like most current Bronco and Wrangler owners. They are more concerned about how it looks driving around town and how many rubber ducks they can stick on the dash.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I would probably never really take it offroad.
I just watched this video from TFLoffroad yesterday. They are selling their First-Edition Bronco four-door and replacing it with a 2016 Wrangler. If you want to know why you can watch the entire video if you like--most of TFL's stuff is pretty interesting--but the long and the short of it is they don't want to use the Bronco as a support vehicle to haul around videography gear for off-road shoots. Why? It's too nice.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I just watched this video from TFLoffroad yesterday. They are selling their First-Edition Bronco four-door and replacing it with a 2016 Wrangler. If you want to know why you can watch the entire video if you like--most of TFL's stuff is pretty interesting--but the long and the short of it is they don't want to use the Bronco as a support vehicle to haul around videography gear for off-road shoots. Why? It's too nice.

Plus high resale value cash out cheaper Jeep can get the job done.
Sponsored