AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Wait... They published MY23 prices? My '22 showed up at the dealer today, 7 months after I ordered it. Excited to finally take delivery but depending on '23 pricing and updates (Sync4) , it may still make sense to order it and see what the 22BL is worth at delivery.
Yea lol. I think the 23 is like $6k more.
Sponsored

Gartallica

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Wait... They published MY23 prices? My '22 showed up at the dealer today, 7 months after I ordered it. Excited to finally take delivery but depending on '23 pricing and updates (Sync4) , it may still make sense to order it and see what the 22BL is worth at delivery.
Yeah it's a great market for buyer options right now...if you can swing the new order

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Yea lol. I think the 23 is like $6k more.
Yes, I think my window sticker shows a price increase of $5K, >10% really, from when I ordered. Had I thought of it I should’ve taken a screen shot of the build & price then just to make sure I still get the old pricing. Thankfully my dealer has been honest. But it seems now with price increases it takes the Sport from a vehicle that was price competitive with the escape to one that is trying to compete with more expensive compact crossovers. I was kinda surprised actually by the amount of the increases.

kingtj

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Yes, I think my window sticker shows a price increase of $5K, >10% really, from when I ordered. Had I thought of it I should’ve taken a screen shot of the build & price then just to make sure I still get the old pricing. Thankfully my dealer has been honest. But it seems now with price increases it takes the Sport from a vehicle that was price competitive with the escape to one that is trying to compete with more expensive compact crossovers. I was kinda surprised actually by the amount of the increases.
Yeah, Ford is getting too greedy here. Just because they made a really popular vehicle doesn't mean it will stay that way at a higher price point. I think they're going to run into the same thing with the Maverick.... These were supposed to be great values for the dollar ... not "great deals at ANY price".

Reactions: MJE

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Yeah, Ford is getting too greedy here. Just because they made a really popular vehicle doesn't mean it will stay that way at a higher price point. I think they're going to run into the same thing with the Maverick.... These were supposed to be great values for the dollar ... not "great deals at ANY price".
For 5K more I’d really expect at least tilting seats and power folding mirrors. Front parking sensor possibly as well.

Last edited:

Gartallica

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
For 5K more I’d really expected at least tilting seats and power folding mirrors. Front parking sensor possibly as well.
And Sync4. Why have a wireless charging pad when you need to hard-connect to get Android Auto (OK, I do use it to charge my ear buds)?

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
For 5K more I'm heading over to the Jeep dealership.
A coworker bought a Cherokee trailhawk, nothing but problems so far.

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
Not only that, but even some luxury manufacturers like BMW are actually removing Android Auto and Apple Carplay ENTIRELY from upcoming vehicles because of shortages. I'm happy to have it at all, and the Yamaha adapter works great to convert it to a wireless experience.
What is the Yamaha adapter? Is that to convert it to wireless carplay?

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
I would imagine if anything they might opt for more internal color options to help cover for downgrading to a plastic steering wheel or something. 😅
Are you saying the Badlands doesn't come with the leather wrapped steering wheel anymore?

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Are you saying the Badlands doesn't come with the leather wrapped steering wheel anymore?
Haha. No, I was just thinking of possibilities. But at the rate the price increases are being put forward and increasing supply issues. I wouldn't be surprised if they did. 😕

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
Haha. No, I was just thinking of possibilities. But at the rate the price increases are being put forward and increasing supply issues. I wouldn't be surprised if they did. 😕
You had me worried... LOL

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150