Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
It’s when the plant picks the orders that they plan to build next. The first ‘23 orders are supposed to get scheduled on the 19th.
Thanks!
Sponsored

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Here is something I found very interesting.
My local ford dealer, King Ford, Murphy NC,
Has a silver/black BASE model a thousand under MSRP.
It has 6,500 miles on it.
Owner traded in on a Rag Top Bronco, same color scheme, also a BASE model.
Been sitting there for two weeks. That’s what I find odd, it is still there.
I’d guesstimate I see five or six B sports a day up here.
I’m thinking maybe all the gotta have it now people have had their hearts desire filled.
At some point the mad rush to get one will ease up and maybe special orders will get produced and shipped a little sooner ?
whatcha think boyz ?

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Here is something I found very interesting.
My local ford dealer, King Ford, Murphy NC,
Has a silver/black BASE model a thousand under MSRP.
It has 6,500 miles on it.
Owner traded in on a Rag Top Bronco, same color scheme, also a BASE model.
Been sitting there for two weeks. That’s what I find odd, it is still there.
I’d guesstimate I see five or six B sports a day up here.
I’m thinking maybe all the gotta have it now people have had their hearts desire filled.
At some point the mad rush to get one will ease up and maybe special orders will get produced and shipped a little sooner ?
whatcha think boyz ?
The demand for a base is lower then other trims. Its not super hard to find a higher trim that more people want therefore it sits.

AGinDC

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
the excitement begins …and the frustration too?

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
so got the email saying the dealership put in my order on behalf of "me"....
will i get an email saying it will be added to the "Que" when its ready to be produced?
i ordered Aug 11, so not sure if i will be in the first batch of 23's built or not. salesman told me
dont expect it till after Jan 1.... just wondering.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
will i get an email saying it will be added to the "Que" when its ready to be produced?
i ordered Aug 11, so not sure if i will be in the first batch of 23's built or not. salesman told me
Great question. I believe a few factors come into play. How many allocations did your dealer get? What does the factory plan to start building? Do you have any constraints on your order? I think it isn’t as simple as I got my order in on day 1. Does that make sense? But my fingers are crossed too.

BodieBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2023
I ordered mine on September 1 In Houston. As i was car shopping, most makes weren't taking orders at all, they would just try to match you up with what you wanted as close as possible to what they were getting in. The ones that were taking orders said 6 months (bmw did say their suvs are coming from usa and would be quicker). Once I decided on ordering the bronco sport, I talked to several dealerships. Their estimates ran from 4 to 8 months. The dealer I ordered from said 2 to 3 months, that I could have it in December, maybe November. I don't belive that is possible at all as 2023 production doesn't begin until Halloween. I've got my fingers crossed for end of year, but in my head I'm expecting March. I really want it by the end of January because my current 2013 toyota highlander extended warranty is up in February. it's been a great car, I'm not really ready to give it up, but it has had two 1k repairs this year that were covered and I don't want to gamble on those repairs being it.

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
placed order Aug 12. i think they have good allocation. he said they get BS in for customers all the time but the constraint is mostly on the production side..
4-6mo was my given estimate....but all makes sense.

2001 escape

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Escape XLT
Hi,
Apologies I haven't sorted through all the posts.
Could someone explain how I would order a BS....do I just go online, or must I contact a dealer? (Grainger is 5 hours from me, probably use Joe Cotton in IL)

I have been looking for a few months at used cars to replace my 2001 first gen escape...there is a lot of garbage out there. So I am back to looking for "new."

If anyone could sum it up for me, I'd appreciate...and yes, apologies again for not digging into the threads.

Thanks.

GOAT Mode

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Hi,
Apologies I haven't sorted through all the posts.
Could someone explain how I would order a BS....do I just go online, or must I contact a dealer? (Grainger is 5 hours from me, probably use Joe Cotton in IL)

I have been looking for a few months at used cars to replace my 2001 first gen escape...there is a lot of garbage out there. So I am back to looking for "new."

If anyone could sum it up for me, I'd appreciate...and yes, apologies again for not digging into the threads.

Thanks.
You can build your vehicle on the Ford website, then submit it to an authorized dealer. After you submit your build, the dealer is supposed to contact you. It's not as though you can build it and order it. You need the dealer to order it for you. The website is still showing MY22 vehicles, which you can no longer order, but there is very little difference btwn the MY22 and MY23. Building it online will familiarize you with all the options and make it much easier for you when speaking to the dealer.

Hope that helped.

2001 escape

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Escape XLT
You can build your vehicle on the Ford website, then submit it to an authorized dealer. After you submit your build, the dealer is supposed to contact you. It's not as though you can build it and order it. You need the dealer to order it for you. The website is still showing MY22 vehicles, which you can no longer order, but there is very little difference btwn the MY22 and MY23. Building it online will familiarize you with all the options and make it much easier for you when speaking to the dealer.

Hope that helped.
100% thank you!
Sponsored