2023 FORD BRONCO SPORT HERITAGE LIMITED ORDER IN LIMBO.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Limited can be found on lots around me. They don't appeal to everyone and are pricey. So look around might have to travel some but they are on the lots from what I can see. Search inventory on Ford web site you will find some.
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Well we officially gave up ever getting our bronco sport heritage limited built and ordered something else. Crappy thing is our dealer did receive a heritage limited and offered it to us but it was peak blue and the wife didn't like it. I'm still excited though, we now have a mach-e gt on order instead

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Well we officially gave up ever getting our bronco sport heritage limited built and ordered something else. Crappy thing is our dealer did receive a heritage limited and offered it to us but it was peak blue and the wife didn't like it. I'm still excited though, we now have a mach-e gt on order instead
As iv said already. If the dealer has a allocation for a limited and put a order in for one they get what they get. The one my dealer was able to get just happen to be the color we wanting. You do not choose the options on the limited.

What color did you want? The dealer may have been able to trade another dealer with a limited in the color you wanted?

steve bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sportrack
Did not think my order for Heritage Limited was going to happen so I bought Heritage Limited from dealer that they ordered. Took ownership on March 10. I just received email from Ford that they are getting ready to build the Heritage Limited that I ordered on August 12. Hope this might be some comfort to the people who ordered one in that there's might actually get built

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Did not think my order for Heritage Limited was going to happen so I bought Heritage Limited from dealer that they ordered. Took ownership on March 10. I just received email from Ford that they are getting ready to build the Heritage Limited that I ordered on August 12. Hope this might be some comfort to the people who ordered one in that there's might actually get built
Yeah we gave up on ours last month and ordered something else. Just got the same email this morning! Although it's just an order confirmation. It says nothing about getting scheduled. That still probably will never happen

Ford Bronco Sport 2023 FORD BRONCO SPORT HERITAGE LIMITED ORDER IN LIMBO. Screenshot_20230413-061037

rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang GT
Dealer order placed in August as well , and I woke up to the same email from Ford this morning :clap: Hopefully my full size Bronco Wildtrak will at some point have a BS Heritage Limited in Peak Blue parked beside it!