Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
When I checked with Ford all they said was this:

I’ve checked your order status and I see that your vehicle is as follows: In Order Processing. The order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week/day. Once you have your VIN from the dealer, you can start tracking your vehicle order at: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertrackingi don't think that means anything
Sponsored

Last edited:

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S

I’ve checked your order status and I see that your vehicle is as follows: In Order Processing. The order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week/day. Once you have your VIN from the dealer, you can start tracking your vehicle order at: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertrackingi don't think that means anything
I will definitely let you know on Thursday what I find out.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
I will also call Ford Friday. My order was put in on the 24th, hoping that it wasnt to late. Called them to confirm order a few weeks ago and they confirmed it and all my info and said no holds or delays. Dealer has one allocation and we were first to order.

Who is Tim?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I will also call Ford Friday. My order was put in on the 24th, hoping that it wasnt to late. Called them to confirm order a few weeks ago and they confirmed it and all my info and said no holds or delays. Dealer has one allocation and we were first to order.

Who is Tim?
Tim is the famous “FordVideoGuy” from Long McArthur Ford. He does weekly YouTube live streams and Thursday YouTube live chats. Everyone is welcome to join and can ask all questions Ford, any products. He’ll go over scheduling every week. I’m in Texas but ordered with him and the dealership.

pdmalski

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS Heritage Ltd, 2022 Golf R, 2022 Vette
We ordered our Heritage Limited on August 12th and still no emails from Ford. From a previous post I took the suggestion and called the Ford customer service. They said they did not have an email address for us in their system for us so I provided one. They also confirmed we are not yet scheduled for production.

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro

Who is Tim?
No update on my limited yet other than Ford rep said it was confirmed unscheduled. Let me know when your status changes. I ordered September 1st

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
On the latest long McArthur YouTube stream I heard there were sadly a few things removed from the heritage and heritage limited. Does anyone have the latest order guide? I didn't quite understand what parts he was referring to. He mentioned fender badges are being removed but neither the sport heritage or limited have fender badges, only the full size bronco does. So I wonder if there was some confusion there? He also mentioned the door sill plates are being removed on the limited and the white door spear inserts and a bunch of navy pier stuff on the limited, but once again there's no navy pier on the limited, just the heritage, Which is confusing

Last edited:

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
On the latest long McArthur YouTube stream I heard there were sadly a few things removed from the heritage and heritage limited. Does anyone have the latest order guide? I didn't quite understand what parts he was referring to. He mentioned fender badges are being removed but neither the sport heritage or limited have fender badges, only the full size bronco does. So I wonder if there was some confusion there? He also mentioned the door sill plates are being removed on the limited and the white door spear inserts and a bunch of navy pier stuff on the limited, but once again there's no navy pier on the limited, just the heritage, Which is confusing
I heard it also. I think on the Heritage Limited there is a little emblem on each fender, it’s small. That’s one of the differences between the Limited and Non-limited. As far as the sill-plates, I might have to go back and look for pictures. I heard him mention Navy Pier a few times and that would definitely be the non-limited, but I’m confused where the changes were for that. I sure would like to see some pictures.

But here is what I don’t get. Does Ford seriously not have any of these parts/items lined up before they announce these models? You know you are going to build them, you know when you are going to build them, you have your suppliers start producing the parts… some of it is mind boggling.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Glad to come across this thread. The info here I think proves my dealer pulled a fast one on screwing me out of the Heritage. I have 2 order sheets with the same sales code and 2 different builds. I have 1 sales code for each but different order codes.They told me They werent sure what they were getting and to come in and order a second BS and I could pick when it came in because they didnt know what they were going to get. (Full size or BS) It is whatever is sent to them. Which I figured was BS at the time. This after I unfortunatly educated them on what the Heritage is. They just saw Mark up baby F you. I should of just stuck with the thought of a Subaru Outback or Kia Sorento lol. But NO I wanted something totally different from my norm. Im a car guy through and through. I would of had no expectations then. I almost regret walking into my first Ford dealership in my life last month. All they had to do was laugh at me and say no from the begining and I would of been good. However I know I am getting a nice Hot Pepper Red BS BL. That tinted clearcoat is sweet. The white wheels on the heritage although cool will look like shit with brake dust lol. RANT OVER.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Glad to come across this thread. The info here I think proves my dealer pulled a fast one on screwing me out of the Heritage. I have 2 order sheets with the same sales code and 2 different builds. I have 1 sales code for each but different order codes.They told me They werent sure what they were getting and to come in and order a second BS and I could pick when it came in because they didnt know what they were going to get. (Full size or BS) It is whatever is sent to them. Which I figured was BS at the time. This after I unfortunatly educated them on what the Heritage is. They just saw Mark up baby F you. I should of just stuck with the thought of a Subaru Outback or Kia Sorento lol. But NO I wanted something totally different from my norm. Im a car guy through and through. I would of had no expectations then. I almost regret walking into my first Ford dealership in my life last month. All they had to do was laugh at me and say no from the begining and I would of been good. However I know I am getting a nice Hot Pepper Red BS BL. That tinted clearcoat is sweet. The white wheels on the heritage although cool will look like shit with brake dust lol. RANT OVER.
Hi 👋🏻 there. My understanding is with the full size Bronco Heritage Edition, dealers were told they would be sent ONE and would have no say in what they would be sent. Two door, 4 door, color, etc. You get what you get and you don’t throw a fit. As for the BS Heritage Limited Edition. It’s limited to 1966 and you have those 3 colors to choose from. Allocations are limited obviously, but you could order one…

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Yes I tried and made the mistake of educating them. They say They do not even know if they are getting a Bronco Sport or a Big Bronco. I have the build sheet. I know what I was ordering. I picked 1 of those 3 colors and all. I was ordering A Bronco Sport Heritage Limited. I did my research on this vehicle purchase and thats where I found out about the Heritage options. Dealers like ALL Car Sales people do not educate themselves on the brand they sell.

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
I heard it also. I think on the Heritage Limited there is a little emblem on each fender, it’s small. That’s one of the differences between the Limited and Non-limited. As far as the sill-plates, I might have to go back and look for pictures. I heard him mention Navy Pier a few times and that would definitely be the non-limited, but I’m confused where the changes were for that. I sure would like to see some pictures.

But here is what I don’t get. Does Ford seriously not have any of these parts/items lined up before they announce these models? You know you are going to build them, you know when you are going to build them, you have your suppliers start producing the parts… some of it is mind boggling.
I know he mentioned the center console armrest on the heritage will no longer be navy pier. And the badges for the limited, they're only making a limited number, how is it not possible for them to get that many in advance before announcement. Ford's procurement of parts is so bad right now

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL

Please forgive me if this is common knowledge as I am new to this adventure but the ford vehicle order tracking page only works for status once your unit is going into production or gets really close. I asked to question to Tim (The "FordVideoGuy") from Long McArthur Ford last night on his live stream because every time I try I get an error. My BS is scheduled for production the week of 11/21 so hopefully when it get closer I will be able to see something.
Sponsored