Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Very excited, also just received a January 9th production date, was a priority 13..
How do you determine priority and is there a key to tell you what the number means?
Sponsored

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
My thoughts exactly. Lol

Any word on your Heritage yet?
Still scheduled for the week of 12/05. Iā€™ll get another update today, but Iā€™m thinking this build week will stick.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
Still scheduled for the week of 12/05. Iā€™ll get another update today, but Iā€™m thinking this build week will stick.
That's awesome! Getting close enough I'll bet it sticks. Now it's just the long wait on our Mavericks.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S

TresAraras

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kia Soul !
How do you determine priority and is there a key to tell you what the number means?
Unsure if dealership or system assigns the code, I got curious and found it on my order after seeing mentions of priority codes in the forum and googling for info. If I understand correctly, the lower the number the better. I believe it starts at 10 and goes up from there. My salesperson said there were 3 orders in before mine, so a 13 makes sense if that is the logic they're using.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isnā€™t that the truth?!?!?
I got slightly hopeful when some non rollover '23s started scheduling. Now I'm right back to anticipating next Fall.

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Unsure if dealership or system assigns the code, I got curious and found it on my order after seeing mentions of priority codes in the forum and googling for info. If I understand correctly, the lower the number the better. I believe it starts at 10 and goes up from there. My salesperson said there were 3 orders in before mine, so a 13 makes sense if that is the logic they're using.
Ah, okay. Mine says 19 so I guess 9th in line?

TXBronco1313

Big Bend
First Name
Emile
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
My dealer placed my Heritage order on 10/21/2022 as priority 19 (Last priority). It just got scheduled for production yesterday along with few other folks here who have priority 12s and 13s. At this point, I don't think the priority number matters as much as the specs that you chose at the time of the order, depending on what is on back order.

iratebeggar

Big Bend
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
This may be positive for everyone waiting or those scheduled production this month. My '23 was scheduled for 1/9 and just got moved up to 1/2.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This may be positive for everyone waiting or those scheduled production this month. My '23 was scheduled for 1/9 and just got moved up to 1/2.
Same here. Now to just wait and see how many more times it gets bounced around from week to week before it actually gets built.

iratebeggar

Big Bend
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Same here. Now to just wait and see how many more times it gets bounced around from week to week before it actually gets built.
True. Same thing happened to my brother last year with his Maverick. I think he got 3 or 4 different build dates, but none were too far from each other.

sjameson8

Big Bend
First Name
Sabrina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA - 2023 Bronco Sport BB
I ordered on 9/28/2022 and according to the sales person neither of us have received a confirmation email. I have gotten little to no help from the sales department at this point and I'm frustrated and concerned. so my question is has anyone else not received a confirmation of the order? (my husband works at the dealership or else I would of taken my business elsewhere)
Sponsored