Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Got it, thanks! I placed the order last month and got the confirmation email immediately but I guess I'm going to have to hang tight for a schedule date.. I'd be lucky if I get my heritage edition by March 2023
Yes. My understanding is that they are not even scheduling the Heritage models for January and February production. Of course that could change, but that was the latest information for November. Sit back and enjoy the ride.
Sponsored

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
For those that have ordered MY23's has anyone done the locked in rate deal they have currently going for 3.9%? Is there something you must fill out to get locked in at that rate?

Paultg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500; 2014 Subaru
For those that have ordered MY23's has anyone done the locked in rate deal they have currently going for 3.9%? Is there something you must fill out to get locked in at that rate?
I’m expecting to do so If I place an order. I was told I had until Jan 3 2023 to place a order to do that financing program.

fordvideoguy

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-150
fordvideoguy any info on locking in the 3.9 apr on a new order?
The rate is locked in when you order. What ever it is when you order will be given if the dealer selects the "Protect Date" on your incentives when you purchase. You can't lock in today rate unless you order today.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Congrats to all the Jan production dates! Thats coming real soon.

iratebeggar

Big Bend
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Good to see a bunch of you all having production date of 1/9 as well! Just got the "scheduled" email today as well! 🤞 For everyone that they keep to that schedule (or move it up a bit, I wouldn't be mad, but that's a pretty decent date considering the upcoming holidays).

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
Good to see a bunch of you all having production date of 1/9 as well! Just got the "scheduled" email today as well! 🤞 For everyone that they keep to that schedule (or move it up a bit, I wouldn't be mad, but that's a pretty decent date considering the upcoming holidays).
I'm actually hoping it stays right where it's at for me. The week before the holidays factory workers might have a case of the "I just want to be done for the week" and the week immediately after new years might be a "I'm hungover and don't want to be back to work yet" scenario. Getting built after having a full week to get back into the groove suits me just fine.

iratebeggar

Big Bend
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I'm actually hoping it stays right where it's at for me. The week before the holidays factory workers might have a case of the "I just want to be done for the week" and the week immediately after new years might be a "I'm hungover and don't want to be back to work yet" scenario. Getting built after having a full week to get back into the groove suits me just fine.
I agree 100%. After i posted that I was talking with my wife about it and we had your same thought. Definitely prefer happy, well rested, clear focused, people putting together our Broncos.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
I agree 100%. After i posted that I was talking with my wife about it and we had your same thought. Definitely prefer happy, well rested, clear focused, people putting together our Broncos.
I just know how I am around the holidays. I figure it can't be much different down south.