Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I did NOT know they do that!
I should add that you have to finance at the standard rates. No special rates. But yeah, they do offer that. I’m in Texas, surrounded by Ford dealers and I have 3 orders with them. 😀.
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Yep...still. let's go brandon
No end in sight for supply chain issues, labor shortages, and wide spread shipping delays. And spiraling prices too. Higher interest rates but low dealer inventory no bargains to be had.

Highly likely we are going to see crazy rises in gas prices in the coming months....

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
No end in sight for supply chain issues, labor shortages, and wide spread shipping delays. And spiraling prices too. Higher interest rates but low dealer inventory no bargains to be had.

Highly likely we are going to see crazy rises in gas prices in the coming months....
Just buy a Mavrick hybrid, Oh wait and wait and wait. Never mind.

Rubber Ducky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands

Geez! What is the point of anything????

Rubber Ducky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
You should look at Long McArthur Ford. They have $1k off all their BS, even Badlands. Last time I looked they had a couple in stock, an Outer Banks or two, and some Big Bends. If you finance with them they’ll pay up to $1k in the shipping charges or travel expenses to go pick it up.
Thank you, I might take a drive out to Kansas during the holiday...

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport

Gas prices always seem to spike right after election day. I'll probably have my 1000 gallon tanks of diesel tomorrow to at least get through winter and Spring planting.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Just buy a Mavrick hybrid, Oh wait and wait and wait. Never mind.
That’s funny 😆. I have that on order too. The BS was our back up plan. And look what we have a VIN for and a scheduled build date. Family is actually really looking forward to the BS. I think they could care less about the Maverick.

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Thank you, I might take a drive out to Kansas during the holiday...
If you’re willing to drive, check out Granger Ford in Iowa as well.

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Gas prices always seem to spike right after election day. I'll probably have my 1000 gallon tanks of diesel tomorrow to at least get through winter and Spring planting.
Chicagoland prices are about $5.69 for diesel. I am sure bulk pricing is a little better but it still has to be killing you. Like those in the service that we thank, Thank you for feeding us.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
Chicagoland prices are about $5.69 for diesel. I am sure bulk pricing is a little better but it still has to be killing you. Like those in the service that we thank, Thank you for feeding us.
It was $5.39 last I saw a few days ago. Unfortunately we don't get bulk discounts anymore. In fact they charge to deliver it. I do at least get $.50/gallon off for farm diesel that can't use in on-road vehicles. Still helps in tractors though. Appreciate the the thanks, but no need. Glad to do it.

Kev1799

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape and BS BL A51
Ended up scoring big today.

Made some changes with the dealership and went with outer banks for one of the cars.

found and bought up a used first edition with low miles which is going to be used by my wife until her outer banks is in.

Replacing our aging ford escapes which have been amazing Cars .

TXBronco1313

Big Bend
First Name
Emile
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
On a Thursday? Okie dokie. My scheduled week is 12/05. Fingers crossed the fourth reschedule sticks!!!
Do you know when you placed the order on your Heritage Bronco? I placed an order with Grapevine Ford on 10/21 for a 23 Heritage edition. so far I haven't received a production schedule email so I'm just curious to know

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Do you know when you placed the order on your Heritage Bronco? I placed an order with Grapevine Ford on 10/21 for a 23 Heritage edition. so far I haven't received a production schedule email so I'm just curious to know
I placed my order on August 12th, I think that was the second day you could order the Heritage Edition.

TXBronco1313

Big Bend
First Name
Emile
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
I placed my order on August 12th, I think that was the second day you could order the Heritage Edition.
Got it, thanks! I placed the order last month and got the confirmation email immediately but I guess I'm going to have to hang tight for a schedule date.. I'd be lucky if I get my heritage edition by March 2023
Sponsored