Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Shockingly...and I didn't buy one for approval, anyone who has approached me, loves how bad ass the sport looks. I tell them it's not the big bronco, they know and continue to compliment the look of it.
I believe Grant was speaking specifically about the Heritage Edition, as in the HE version of the Bronco Sport presented in these photos is "awful" and should have been styled more like the Bronco II Eddie Bauer edition.
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I believe Grant was speaking specifically about the Heritage Edition, as in the HE version of the Bronco Sport presented in these photos is "awful" and should have been styled more like the Bronco II Eddie Bauer edition.
Yeah I assumed that as well, either way still applies. Area 51 or heritage...you buy it I couldn't give a crap what someone else thinks. Just like some of the colors and accessories people add. Some are not my cup of tea, but...it's not mine. To each their own.
I know what you are getting at. You are a pretty straight forward dude.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I'm sorry, the Sport version is awful and I can imagine the crap I'm going to get for owning a Sport when people see these things in the wild.

The Sport version should have been a throwback to the BII that came from the get go with an Eddie Bauer trim level. Tan top, Tan Pin Stripe, Tan leather, a throwback to the orginal BII "Star" wheels, Roof Rails and only make it in Blue, Green, Black, Red (Since Brown is gone).
That would be a fitting throwback for sure. I wouldn’t call the Sport one awful myself, but it probably doesn’t work as well as the full size one. The wheels & grill (with lights) already look about as heritage as you can get on a modern crossover. Still, no doubt these will be rare & people will snap them up.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
I'm digging that BRONCO HERITAGE EDITION IN RAPID RED!
Pretty sure that’s Race Red. Somewhere between the Rapid and the Hot Pepper reds on the color wheel.

I would love to know it the other Sport colors are the 2023MY standards. There are eleven colors listed and the Heritage will be available in seven. I wonder what they are, besides those shown? I think the Atlas blue or Eruption green with the white might be a nice looking vehicle. 🤔 Do I want a 2023?

Last edited:

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Notice the fine print at the bottom. There using it for publicity but its almost impossible for
the average joe to even get one...

"Available Fall 2022 Heritage Editions are exclusively available for
current unscheduled order holders. However, supplies are limited and these are no guarantees.

Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Edition Revealed! 1,966 Heritage Limited Edition Units. Robin's Egg Blue & Yellowstone Metallic First Looks broncosportheritage

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
It pretty cool they will offer it on Sport. The Limited ones based on the Badlands those won't be easy to get and most dealers prob over sticker price.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Meh.

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Notice the fine print at the bottom. There using it for publicity but its almost impossible for
the average joe to even get one...

"Available Fall 2022 Heritage Editions are exclusively available for
current unscheduled order holders. However, supplies are limited and these are no guarantees.

Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Edition Revealed! 1,966 Heritage Limited Edition Units. Robin's Egg Blue & Yellowstone Metallic First Looks broncosportheritage
That's just for the Limited version, no?

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Ford (yesterday): we are going to limit our packages because streamlining is smart business

Ford (today): hey look at these new packages!

Ford marketing and communication (both days): no one asked us; obviously

Ford customers: 🤔

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Ford (yesterday): we are going to limit our packages because streamlining is smart business

This is true but all of these have caps so it’s not like a continuous build of cars until demand is net.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES

Call me crazy, but I feel this is the last 'hurrah' for THIS VERSION of the Broncos as I predict 2024 will see a model refresh. Everything I can see in Ford's Heritage release points to a MY24 refresh.