Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Just tell them to try it, that you know it can be done because another Ford dealer is able to do it to their orders.
Ok thanks, I’ll try contacting them again. Is there anything special they need to do on their end? Or just change it as they would normally do?
Sponsored

fordvideoguy

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-150
Ok thanks, I’ll try contacting them again. Is there anything special they need to do on their end? Or just change it as they would normally do?
Nothing special, just click on the order, click on exterior color, select the new color, then hit submit. Wait for it to turn green and then it is done. Not difficult and can be done in less than 2 minutes.

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
I’m confused when looking at the order guide for the OB it lists the memory seat and mirrors as a “package” but there is no separate package just for that and the other listed packages don’t mention it like it does for the BL premium package. Does that mean it’s just standard for OB?
@fordvideoguy any thoughts? Thanks

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
My 2022 Outer Banks with the same options is about $2,000 less than the 2023 equivalent. I'm not sure if the '23 comes with anything standard than mine doesn't, though. Are memory seats standard? Not that I allow anyone else to drive it, LOL.

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
My 2022 Outer Banks with the same options is about $2,000 less than the 2023 equivalent. I'm not sure if the '23 comes with anything standard than mine doesn't, though. Are memory seats standard? Not that I allow anyone else to drive it, LOL.
Yea they are

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
Well, that would've been nice, but not $2,000 nice imho.
I agree I don’t think those alone are worth that much but overall its just the way things are, nothings cheap anymore.

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I agree I don’t think those alone are worth that much but overall its just the way things are, nothings cheap anymore.
Within the past few minutes, things have gotten much worse. CPI came in higher than expected. Costs of all items are going up and will continue for awhile, plus the cost of financing loans doing the same.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Nothing special, just click on the order, click on exterior color, select the new color, then hit submit. Wait for it to turn green and then it is done. Not difficult and can be done in less than 2 minutes.
I just sat down with the salesman and watched as he tried clicking on my order. A pop up box came up saying something to the effect of “order is no longer amendable.” Maybe they are locking in the early production MY23 orders already?

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I just sat down with the salesman and watched as he tried clicking on my order. A pop up box came up saying something to the effect of “order is no longer amendable.” Maybe they are locking in the early production MY23 orders already?
That happened to me after I placed my order. I wanted to add something but it sounded like Ford had already put the order in and allocated the parts bin so to speak for the car.

So your build has a spot in line in Hermosillo which is cool.

BodieBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2023
When i ordered my car, I put down the $20 wifi credit, but when the actual person in the back input the order, they left that off. I'm not going to make a big fuss about $20, but do any of y'all have any thoughts on if that needs to be added to the order for my dealer to easily give it to me? At this point I hate to formally amend the order and possibly back me up in line or accidentally mess something else up.

fordvideoguy

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-150
If you are seeing that then it just got scheduled today or you are about to go into production. If you just got scheduled with build date, try to go back in a couple days. If it is going into production, you can't change it.

Capn12

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3
I'd just be happy if we could find anywhere to take a 23 BS Heritage order for my wife. 3 different dealers I've tried, and 3 different answers.
Sponsored