Bronco II

Badlands
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost conv 50 Year App Package
The wife and I went to the dealer today to order her a Badlands when he opened up the order form Badlands was no long available to be ordered. He said he'd try and push it through on his dealer allocation and would let us know if it was possible. I told the wife she'll probably get a 22 model.
Sponsored

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
The wife and I went to the dealer today to order her a Badlands when he opened up the order form Badlands was no long available to be ordered. He said he'd try and push it through on his dealer allocation and would let us know if it was possible. I told the wife she'll probably get a 22 model.
The 2022 orders don't start till August..... Ford Order Banks

erickbe

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Yep I know
Kind of wishing the outer banks had the 2.0 engine. That's the only reason i'm waiting for 22 badlands orders to hopefully open. Want bigger engine for the mountains out here.

Looking at 2 door black diamond also as second choice now but the hard top supply issues. Wife doesn't really want a soft top and don't want to spend much more then 40k or so.

astra020

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
It appears Friday July 2 will be the last day to order a 2021 MY Bronco Sport.

2022 MY order bank opens 8/30 with production to begin in Nov. If you haven't ordered it appears your option will be what the dealer has on order now or probably looking at end of Nov/early Dec at the earliest for delivery of a 2022 MY

Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start ford_buildout-1

Ford Bronco Sport 2022MY Bronco Sport Dates: Order Acceptance, Scheduling and Production Start ford_buildout-2
I ordered a MY21 on July 20. That being said, who knows if it will be a 21 when it’s all said and done.

erickbe

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Does anyone know if/when badlands models will be orderable again?

I've asked 2 local dealers about the 8-30 order date and they don't know anything about 2022 orders yet.
ford needs to communicate better.

Thinking of a outer banks maybe if I can find one and ordering a badlands when able then trading up when it comes.

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Does anyone know if/when badlands models will be orderable again?

I've asked 2 local dealers about the 8-30 order date and they don't know anything about 2022 orders yet.
ford needs to communicate better.

Thinking of a outer banks maybe if I can find one and ordering a badlands when able then trading up when it comes.
My dealer here in Scottsdale confirmed the 8/30 date for 2022 orders. I am ordering a Badlands on that date.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
The other mystery is when will Build and Price for '22 be available on Ford's web site?

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The other mystery is when will Build and Price for '22 be available on Ford's web site?
From my experience, don't expect B&P before the order date. The vehicle should be carryover with the possibility of a couple new colors. The dealers should have that info on or before 8/30. The only problem with that is that you may not be able to see a new color before ordering. Hopfully we will get more infor before 8/30. Job #1 isn't until 11/01, so ther is plenty of time to change colors/

erickbe

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
My dealer here in Scottsdale confirmed the 8/30 date for 2022 orders. I am ordering a Badlands on that date.
I'm trying to get mine to confirm to. I just saw on their website they had 7 badlands coming in and they are checking to see if they are sold or spoken for already or not. Last Friday they did not show any on their website.

trying to work with local dealers on this and get some movement has been a nightmare in my experience. I am working with the larger dealer now who seemed to have more inventory on website hoping for better results then the small dealer closest to me.

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm trying to get mine to confirm to. I just saw on their website they had 7 badlands coming in and they are checking to see if they are sold or spoken for already or not. Last Friday they did not show any on their website.

trying to work with local dealers on this and get some movement has been a nightmare in my experience. I am working with the larger dealer now who seemed to have more inventory on website hoping for better results then the small dealer closest to me.
If the vehicles are on their website, then there should be window stickers on them. Look at the window sticker and if it is blue, then it it dealer stock. If it is green, then it is a customer order.

erickbe

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
If the vehicles are on their website, then there should be window stickers on them. Look at the window sticker and if it is blue, then it it dealer stock. If it is green, then it is a customer order.
window sticker fails to load on all of the ones on the dealer website. Spoke to them earlier today and they were seeing if they were available or spoken for already. Second dealer I'm not getting good vibes from.

first dealer I went to called me 4-5 weeks to come test drive one they got in stock and I go there abd they couldn't find the keys. 8 hours later they found the keys and I went to test drive big bend which was a good drive. They said I could order a badlands and needed x down at time of order. I got the money together and called them up and told them the badlands stopped orders in April and he said I could order one still. I go up to the dealer and do the build and their process and sales person takes it to new car manager and finds out no badlands orders which I knew. I didn't put any money down on anything yet.

Maybe i should find another dealer to order from for 8-30. Not feeling a good connection yet with these 2.

I hope they allow new badlands orders on 8-30.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
window sticker fails to load on all of the ones on the dealer website. Spoke to them earlier today and they were seeing if they were available or spoken for already. Second dealer I'm not getting good vibes from.

first dealer I went to called me 4-5 weeks to come test drive one they got in stock and I go there abd they couldn't find the keys. 8 hours later they found the keys and I went to test drive big bend which was a good drive. They said I could order a badlands and needed x down at time of order. I got the money together and called them up and told them the badlands stopped orders in April and he said I could order one still. I go up to the dealer and do the build and their process and sales person takes it to new car manager and finds out no badlands orders which I knew. I didn't put any money down on anything yet.

Maybe i should find another dealer to order from for 8-30. Not feeling a good connection yet with these 2.

I'd be lookin' else where for sure..............

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Go to the Ford website and look at the inventory there. It will show what dealer has what and you can look at the window stickers there. If the dealer doesn't have the window sticker, then they probably don't have the vehicle. Common dealer ploy. Showing vehicles on their website with no photos or window stickers.

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Will we not know what new options, if any, will be available for '22 until the order banks open up or will they be announced before then?
Sponsored