2022 wishes now that '21 ordering is done...

mooredl1

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ford
First of all, I'd like to get the vehicle I order in first in first out. Then I would find these as great upgrades to a BL +BL.

Rain Sensing wipers
Sync 4
9 speed transmission with 1st gear being a true creeper.
Cooled seats

Thanks Santa :)
Sponsored

Tom 5778

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange OB, Factory Five Racing roadster
recently had to replace our 30 year old garage door opener. New tech...has a MyQ feature. I went the cheapest route and got one with just MyQ which apparently is most new openers these days. I had to get an extra wifi converter, but they have an app for your phone...maybe most of you already knew this. Assuming your phone works on your screen...wouldn't the MyQ app essentially function as a door opener feature? I like it so far. I can tell if I closed my door even when I get to work. Just my two cents
Yep. I bought a MyQ add-on for my garage door for under $20. Use the app on my phone. That said, homelink GDO should be standard or a low cost optio, not part of a $1000 package

Jonnie T

Badlands
First Name
Jonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Would like to see.....
  • 2.3L Ecoboost
  • 4K towing capacity with 4pin/7pin connector (like Maverick or Big Bronco has), and, brake controller installed from factory
  • Snorkel system similar to new Bronco Everglades
  • Back seats that fold down flat without having to manipulate anything (better for getting music and goaltending gear in/out)
  • Sync 4 with wireless Apple CarPlay, and, ability to link specific apps on phone to show up on Sync screen (for example, I have an app that monitors my blood sugars (T1 diabetic), so, that would be great to be able to see on the screen while driving. Right now I have it displayed on my phone all the time)
  • Memory seats synced to each individual fob with marine grade vinyl option
  • Real skid plates (on front and both driver and passenger side)
  • Panoramic moonroof
  • Locking glovebox
  • Front/rear dash cams optional install from factory
  • Steel wheel option with baby moon center caps
  • Swing away spare option
Sponsored