Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
Hear Ye Hear ye!! Just out for those not yet scheduled…Ford has in its merry spirit granted unto Bronco Sport folks ALL the weeks in January for production weeks!!!

Mavericks be damned, BSs will join them on the line ALL of January!!!!

Ford Bronco Sport 2022 BS Ford Published Production Updates [Updated 12/20] BB0D0D1A-642A-46A9-95D6-2C56D5A341A8
It appears, based upon the posts in the Maverick Forum, that the Mavericks were scheduled for the first three weeks in January and the Bronco Sports for the last.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
It appears, based upon the posts in the Maverick Forum, that the Mavericks were scheduled for the first three weeks in January and the Bronco Sports for the last.
Looks like they changed though. See below which is next weeks scheduling. They are open to scheduling Bronco Sports the first three Weeks. Based on what we see in the forum I wonder if they are doing dealer orders during those weeks and not customs which all seem to be skewed to 1/24.

Ford Bronco Sport 2022 BS Ford Published Production Updates [Updated 12/20] 727AB8DF-1AB2-4602-BA1F-AF313A8F2DC7

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
Looks like they changed though. See below which is next weeks scheduling. They are open to scheduling Bronco Sports the first three Weeks. Based on what we see in the forum I wonder if they are doing dealer orders during those weeks and not customs which all seem to be skewed to 1/24.

Ford Bronco Sport 2022 BS Ford Published Production Updates [Updated 12/20] 727AB8DF-1AB2-4602-BA1F-AF313A8F2DC7
The same schedule was posted in the Maverick forum, however none were schedule for the week of 01/24 but Bronco Sports were scheduled for the week of 01/24 (mine being one of them). Ford has a big push to get the hybrid units built and shipped. The original OKTB was 12/08 and then that changed to 11/29 and this week a lot of hybrid orders that were already built were being marked as shipped. Since both the Maverick (EcoBoost and Hybrid) and the Bronco Sport share the same assembly line, it seems that Ford is doing a fine line with the scheduling for both very popular model lines. My Maverick was just built this week and now I just have to wait and see if I'll get it by the end of the year.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
The same schedule was posted in the Maverick forum, however none were schedule for the week of 01/24 but Bronco Sports were scheduled for the week of 01/24 (mine being one of them). Ford has a big push to get the hybrid units built and shipped. The original OKTB was 12/08 and then that changed to 11/29 and this week a lot of hybrid orders that were already built were being marked as shipped. Since both the Maverick (EcoBoost and Hybrid) and the Bronco Sport share the same assembly line, it seems that Ford is doing a fine line with the scheduling for both very popular model lines. My Maverick was just built this week and now I just have to wait and see if I'll get it by the end of the year.
Good analysis. I wonder if they are just sprinkling in a few BSs the first three weeks with mostly Mavericks and sprinkling in some Mavericks with mostly BSs the week of the 24th. CONGRATS ON YOUR MAVERICK!

Tpipak

Outer Banks
First Name
Tori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra
Has anyone who had a production date in November actually receive their bronco sport yet?

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Has anyone who had a production date in November actually receive their bronco sport yet?
Its too early for that. Trains take awhile to load and move across the border. Soon tm*

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
The earliest delivery dates we've seen on this forum so far will be the last week in December.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
It can take 3 or 4 weeks to arrive after production as it has to be loaded onto a rail car down in Mexico, trained to a state, unloaded and wait for a truck, then loaded on the truck and delivered to dealership. The earliest anyone will receive it is the very end of December. If it is going back east it changes rail lines to CSX also part way there.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
It can take 3 or 4 weeks to arrive after production
My '21 took close to six weeks to arrive which is unusual. I had one of those dealers who refused to look in Visibility Report and tell me where it was. So it got hung up somewhere along the way. It happens but most are in the three week range to arrive after getting a Shipped status. Also, mine did not get a Delivered status until after I bought it which is also unusual. When dealer called and said it had arrived it still said In Transit on the tracker.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Production scheduling for the week of 12/13 has been released. They will not be doing any scheduling for Bronco Sports. So if you have ordered and have NOT been scheduled for a production week nothing will happen next week To help that.

Mavericks however have been given a slew of weeks for scheduling next week :(

Ford Bronco Sport 2022 BS Ford Published Production Updates [Updated 12/20] C22C4084-B3A8-4513-B554-BF2FCD9FA2C7

Ford Bronco Sport 2022 BS Ford Published Production Updates [Updated 12/20] F7F1B092-0052-4393-AE0A-D957C70C645C

Last edited:

currentlysunny

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I ordered my BS Big Bend w/ moonroof on 11/11… any thoughts on production? Haven’t heard anything since the order confirmation. It says priority code 19.

kyle_conrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Production scheduling for the week of 12/13 has been released. They will not be doing any scheduling for Bronco Sports. So if you have ordered and have NOT been scheduled for a production week nothing will happen next week To help that.

Mavericks however have been given a slew of weeks for scheduling next week :(

Ford Bronco Sport 2022 BS Ford Published Production Updates [Updated 12/20] C22C4084-B3A8-4513-B554-BF2FCD9FA2C7

Ford Bronco Sport 2022 BS Ford Published Production Updates [Updated 12/20] F7F1B092-0052-4393-AE0A-D957C70C645C
Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t the Sports and Mavericks built at the same plant? Can they only do one model at a time, or are they able to do both since it’s the same base platform?

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t the Sports and Mavericks built at the same plant? Can they only do one model at a time, or are they able to do both since it’s the same base platform?
They can do both at same time. They run on the same line. However they can determine how many of each run on that line on any one day. So that means if they want a whole day of only mavericks they can and visa versa. Of they want a day of 70% BSs and 30% mavericks they can

Last edited:

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
They run them both at the same time. They may schedule those same weeks for bronco sports next thursday. They have done that before.

BoxerBronco

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Edge ST Line, 22 BS Badlands
I ordered my BS Big Bend w/ moonroof on 11/11… any thoughts on production? Haven’t heard anything since the order confirmation. It says priority code 19.
Same order date and priority here…no update from my dealer who’s pretty switched on…his guess is February/March
Sponsored