Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
OCTOBER 23 UPDATE

Ford Bronco Sport 2022 BS Ford Published Production Updates [Updated 12/20] Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 1.14.50 PM

OCTOBER 16

I decided to start this thread to post production week scheduling (when they are available) and any scheduling notes (when available). As you know they did not do any scheduling this past week.

11/1 through the week of 11/22 are now full and no more BSs will be scheduled unless FMC makes the changes.

At the same time those already scheduled can be pushed out later if they do run into commodity issues for something you ordered on your BS.

They will start scheduling unscheduled orders for weeks 11/29 through December. If you have not yet received your production week, these I assume are now going to be open for scheduling.

Ford Bronco Sport 2022 BS Ford Published Production Updates [Updated 12/20] 4F6AF1A5-4445-462B-9B25-409100576E92
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

cmosuna

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
This week my priority code got bumped to 1 then Thursday I got a production week of December 6th

fistpumpbruh

Badlands
First Name
Karson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST st3
How does one check/bump up their priority number?

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I had a 19 and got the 11/29 week but I did order it the first day the order banks opened.

Aleta51

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500 LTZ Z71 crew cab
I decided to start this thread to post production week scheduling (when they are available) and any scheduling notes (when available). As you know they did not do any scheduling this past week.

11/1 through the week of 11/22 are now full and no more BSs will be scheduled unless FMC makes the changes.

At the same time those already scheduled can be pushed out later if they do run into commodity issues for something you ordered on your BS.

They will start scheduling unscheduled orders for weeks 11/29 through December. If you have not yet received your production week, these I assume are now going to be open for scheduling.

Ford Bronco Sport 2022 BS Ford Published Production Updates [Updated 12/20] 4F6AF1A5-4445-462B-9B25-409100576E92
So I ordered mine 10/12… BS Badlands with Badlands package… thoughts on production ?

Aleta51

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I ordered mine 10/12… BS Badlands with Badlands package… thoughts on production ?

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Wow, so many variables. Moonroof? I dont see why you should not be getting something scheduled in December unless an option you have has a commodity issue. But that is a wag. The September orders for the most part ate up all the November production schedule Which is the first month of production.

What was your priority code? Most everyone is currently getting their production week notification/email within 2 weeks of their order. So possibility you could get your production notification next week.

It is always hard to tell since we dont know what or how many orders are rolling in from dealers all over the place during October. A lot of BS news and promotion has been hitting the web …all really positive…so that might be pushing orders higher.

The closure of the factory for three days last week is a worrisome note.

Something also that might impact is the change to dealers for getting more full size Broncos. They now have 25% of that equation based on bronco sport orders.

Aleta51

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow, so many variables. Moonroof? I dont see why you should not be getting something scheduled in December unless an option you have has a commodity issue. But that is a wag. The September orders for the most part ate up all the November production schedule Which is the first month of production.

What was your priority code? Most everyone is currently getting their production week notification/email within 2 weeks of their order. So possibility you could get your production notification next week.

It is always hard to tell since we dont know what or how many orders are rolling in from dealers all over the place during October. A lot of BS news and promotion has been hitting the web …all really positive…so that might be pushing orders higher.

The closure of the factory for three days last week is a worrisome note.

Something also that might impact is the change to dealers for getting more full size Broncos. They now have 25% of that equation based on bronco sport orders.
Well, the first one I ordered was September 24 and one week later I got the email from Ford saying my production week would be 11/29 and then I thought about it and researched and decided I really wanted the 2.0 L so I went back last Wednesday and ordered the badlands I’m hoping I get my email from Ford by this Wednesday… One week like when I ordered the Outer Banks. But then if it does get scheduled to be built in December how many weeks does it take to build a car? I really feel like I wanna be for this car this year… I still have my fingers crossed but I’m sincerely doubting it. ?

Aleta51

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, the first one I ordered was September 24 and one week later I got the email from Ford saying my production week would be 11/29 and then I thought about it and researched and decided I really wanted the 2.0 L so I went back last Wednesday and ordered the badlands I’m hoping I get my email from Ford by this Wednesday… One week like when I ordered the Outer Banks. But then if it does get scheduled to be built in December how many weeks does it take to build a car? I really feel like I wanna be for this car this year… I still have my fingers crossed but I’m sincerely doubting it. ?
And yes, moonroof. ?

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
It generally only takes about 2 days to build a vehicle. The longest time is actually the shipping by rail and truck which can take weeks.

Aleta51

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It generally only takes about 2 days to build a vehicle. The longest time is actually the shipping by rail and truck which can take weeks.
Well that makes sense. I’m hoping since my first build week was 1129 I’m hoping I’m like 12 six or 1213 at the latest ??and I definitely hope I get it before the end of January??? my truck is definitely not very good on gas

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Scheduling Notes for the week of 10/18

Ford Bronco Sport 2022 BS Ford Published Production Updates [Updated 12/20] D4767BCA-3BB5-4A06-8322-D3540A4767CC

Blynne

Badlands
First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 BS Badlands
I ordered from my dealer in May (was a 2021. Got changed to a 2022). Ford officially accepted the order on 9/8/21. My build date is the week of 11/29/21.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I ordered from my dealer in May (was a 2021. Got changed to a 2022). Ford officially accepted the order on 9/8/21. My build date is the week of 11/29/21.
Welcome to a re-roll of your Bronco Sport.
Sponsored