Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, '21 Badlands (RIP), '02 Ranger Edge
Placed an order to replace my destroyed Badlands on 10/1, got the production email 10/12 with a scheduled production week of 12/6. I did add most of the options (my insurance payout will cover all of it, surprisingly), so I'm not holding my breath it'll actually get built on time. Priority code when I ordered was 19 -- how do you know if it changes?

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
So I ordered mine 10/12ā€¦ BS Badlands with Badlands packageā€¦ thoughts on production ?
I have the same setup. I order mine the last week of september and had a build date the week of 12/6. Would think you prob have a build date around 12/20.

Aleta51

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500 LTZ Z71 crew cab
I have the same setup. I order mine the last week of september and had a build date the week of 12/6. Would think you prob have a build date around 12/20.
Iā€™m hoping I get my date tmrw as it will be a week.. Iā€™m figuring it will be about then.. was truly hoping to get it before the end of the year.. but Maine will probably take longer.. ā˜¹

jayzala

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
Iā€™m hoping I get my date tmrw as it will be a week.. Iā€™m figuring it will be about then.. was truly hoping to get it before the end of the year.. but Maine will probably take longer.. ā˜¹
I also placed my order on the 12th! Hoping that we both get our production dates soon! Maybe ours will be the same week or even same day lol. I got an Outer Banks w/ Moonroof.

Aleta51

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I also placed my order on the 12th! And Hoping that we both get our production dates soon! Maybe ours will be the same week or even same day lol. I got an Outer Banks w/ Moonroof.
That was my original order .. 9/24 and my build week was 11/29 AND THEN I started watching videos ?on the BS BL and my mechanic was like DEF get the 2.0.. and sooo I ordered the BL ( with moonroof ) $38235 msrp ?last Wednesday.. fingers crossed???we both get our date tomorrow .. someone earlier said they bet itā€™ll be 12/20 ?hopefully earlier to get by end of year.. althoughā€¦ Iā€™m in Maine will probably take the longest ā˜¹

Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-350, a Tesla, and more...
Placed an order to replace my destroyed Badlands on 10/1, got the production email 10/12 with a scheduled production week of 12/6. I did add most of the options (my insurance payout will cover all of it, surprisingly), so I'm not holding my breath it'll actually get built on time. Priority code when I ordered was 19 -- how do you know if it changes?
Priority code is really meaningless once youā€™re scheduled for production. Iā€™m right there with you for week of 12/6 - Badlands + Premium, 360+, Tow, moon roofā€¦. Ford seems to be holding their build dates with these Sports now for the past month or so. I think thatā€™s promising. My bigger fear is that they will build my Sport and then it will sit in the desert for weeks/months waiting for some chip, module or part to finish it and ship it. 2022 production kicks off next month and Iā€™m hopeful that Ford has their logistics sorted enough to make these happen.

jayzala

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
Woohoo, got my VIN and scheduled for the week of Dec 13th. Now how do I find my order number so that I can track it on the website? :)

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Priority code is really meaningless once youā€™re scheduled for production. Iā€™m right there with you for week of 12/6 - Badlands + Premium, 360+, Tow, moon roofā€¦. Ford seems to be holding their build dates with these Sports now for the past month or so. I think thatā€™s promising. My bigger fear is that they will build my Sport and then it will sit in the desert for weeks/months waiting for some chip, module or part to finish it and ship it. 2022 production kicks off next month and Iā€™m hopeful that Ford has their logistics sorted enough to make these happen.
I left off the moonrood
Woohoo, got my VIN and scheduled for the week of Dec 13th. Now how do I find my order number so that I can track it on the website? :)
your dealer should have that. It should also be on your paperwork from the dealer.

Aleta51

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12/6 also.ā€¦.But, Iā€™m in Maineā€¦will it Take months to get here ?.. I researched and it says it takes about 18 to 22 hours to make a vehicle it says the average motor company factory produces 800-1000 vehicles a week ?That seems like an awful lot and very unlikely?So letā€™s say they finish off all of the 12/6 vehicles by that weekend.. 12/11ā€¦ will they get shipped then ? Are we still having the chip problem? Are they going to sit for months and months in the desert? I was reading way back to earlier posts from this year ā€¦.people waiting for theirs and the average wait time was eight months !! ???And weirdly anybody who put their order in June still hasnā€™t received a build date at all ??I have 68,600 some odd miles on my truck. I want to be able to private sale it for a decent price Iā€™m hoping based on KBB and others like it , it says Pvt sale 32-36 and dealer offered me 29,500 ..was hoping to get at least 32 as Iā€™ll owe 26 on it by the end of the year..buuutttttt Itā€™s my daily driver and I drive quite a bit so Iā€™m guessing itā€™s going to be 70 some odd thousand miles on it by the end of the year and I donā€™t know if thatā€™s considered too high? Itā€™s loaded itā€™s the LTZZ 71 crew cab, 2016 1500. Do I need to worry about miles on it?

Aleta51

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I also placed my order on the 12th! Hoping that we both get our production dates soon! Maybe ours will be the same week or even same day lol. I got an Outer Banks w/ Moonroof.
I got my date today 12/6ā€¦ so HOPEFULLY you did alsoā€¦ and hopefully ????we get them by the end of the year ?????

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Just a note for everyone. The date everyone is getting is the production week, not the day. So that means a date of 12/13 could be put On the line anywhere between 12/13 and 12/18. 2 days to build, then quality check, then loading to rail, then can be two weeks on rail, then offload, then truck pickup and drive to dealership. And that is with no delays, no production stops, no commodity issues. Just saying for a little realiTy check. My production week is in November and I consider December delivery waaayyyyy optimistic Even in that case based on all of 2021. And if anyone saw it there might be a magnesium shortage which will affect all aluminum which can affect all cars. It wonā€™t cause a total stop in the US since we do have some production here, but it could cause hiccups.

https://jalopnik.com/the-car-shortage-is-about-to-get-a-whole-lot-worse-1847892481
Sponsored

Last edited: