2022 Bronco Sport Badlands Factory Invoice Price

First Name
K.I.D.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Element EX
Does anyone know the factory invoice price of the 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands?
Sponsored

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
$37,531.23 badlands with premium package, tow, and cargo management. That includes destination and delivery. That was for a 2022 ordered in September. Pretty good price increase compared to the 2021 above. Ours doesnt have moonroof, 360+, or grey roof.

Last edited:
OP
OP
First Name
K.I.D.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Element EX
$37,531.23 badlands with premium package, tow, and cargo management. That includes destination and delivery. That was for a 2022 ordered in September. Pretty good price increase compared to the 2021 above. Ours doesnt have moonroof, 360+, or grey roof.
Thanks, I really appreciate the help.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
OP
OP
First Name
K.I.D.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Element EX
Here is an example provided by Zach at Granger Motors showing the difference between MSRP and invoice.

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/attachments/order_summary-pdf.15263/
I really appreciate the response and the attachment showing the "old" MSRP and Invoice, but the MSRP/Base Price went up to $34,090 if you look on the manufacturer's website. I'm trying to find the "new factory invoice price" because I'm going to configure my Bronco Sport Badlands. That's the one piece of information that I need to negotiate my offer because everything's ridiculously marked up at the dealership and by ordering the vehicle I could possibly get it at a much more affordable price than getting it off the lot with all the bells and whistles that I don't need. Again, thank you.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I really appreciate the response and the attachment showing the "old" MSRP and Invoice, but the MSRP/Base Price went up to $34,090 if you look on the manufacturer's website. I'm trying to find the "new factory invoice price" because I'm going to configure my Bronco Sport Badlands. That's the one piece of information that I need to negotiate my offer because everything's ridiculously marked up at the dealership and by ordering the vehicle I could possibly get it at a much more affordable price than getting it off the lot with all the bells and whistles that I don't need. Again, thank you.
Didn’t realize it had gone up. Send a request to @Granger Ford. They will provide an updated invoice amount for what you are looking for.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don’t know where you are located, but Granger Motors is offering 6% below invoice. They are very active on the Bronco forums and have been great to work with. I’ve ordered a 2 door and a BS BL from them. I won’t get the 2 Door for several years because of allocations but the BS BL is scheduled for the end of next month to be built.

Edit: I see your info says Hawaii. There is someone also from Hawaii on the Bronco6g forum buying from Granger, that trip will be long and wet! :sunglasses:

OP
OP
First Name
K.I.D.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Element EX
I don’t know where you are located, but Granger Motors is offering 6% below invoice. They are very active on the Bronco forums and have been great to work with. I’ve ordered a 2 door and a BS BL from them. I won’t get the 2 Door for several years because of allocations but the BS BL is scheduled for the end of next month to be built.

Edit: I see your info says Hawaii. There is someone also from Hawaii on the Bronco6g forum buying from Granger, that trip will be long and wet! :sunglasses:
LOL!!!?