Scott_NYC

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
It has been a few years already since I got my Bronco Sport and I absoulutely love it so thought I would share this info.

Just in case anyone is Curious. I contacted Ford through the chat feature on their website, and gave them my vin number, and they sent me a letter based on my questions. I always read that the 2021 First Edition was limited to 2,000, but the actual production number for First Editions is 1990. Unfortunately, they were unable to tell me the exact number of the car [Originally, I was hoping that they would be able to give me a number from 1-2000]. However, nice of them to send me a letter

Ford Bronco Sport 2021 First Edition Bronco Sport production number = 1,990 FordBroncoSport_ProductionNumbers
Sponsored

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
It has been a few years already since I got my Bronco Sport and I absoulutely love it so thought I would share this info.

Just in case anyone is Curious. I contacted Ford through the chat feature on their website, and gave them my vin number, and they sent me a letter based on my questions. I always read that the 2021 First Edition was limited to 2,000, but the actual production number for First Editions is 1990. Unfortunately, they were unable to tell me the exact number of the car [Originally, I was hoping that they would be able to give me a number from 1-2000]. However, nice of them to send me a letter

Ford Bronco Sport 2021 First Edition Bronco Sport production number = 1,990 FordBroncoSport_ProductionNumbers
Cars are not produced in numerical order, and I expect that is why Ford can't tell you that your car is number xxxx of 1900 produced.

OP
OP
Scott_NYC

Scott_NYC

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Thanks for the info, that would be a logical reason

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray

Mine
Ford Bronco Sport 2021 First Edition Bronco Sport production number = 1,990 IMG_1048

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I always read that the 2021 First Edition was limited to 2,000, but the actual production number for First Editions is 1990.
I would have guessed Area 51 was more common, but that’s just because the three I see/know are that color.

Separately, my Heritage Limited Edition is supposedly 1 of 1966, which I guess someone should confirm. (@Ksnau, I’m looking at you!)

edit: as @Scott_NYC suggests below, I contacted Ford via chat and they are sending me an Option Verification Letter (but note, they will only send about your car so I’ll get info on Yellowstone Heritage Limited Edition; @Babybronc21 you, or someone else, will need to do the Area 51 First Edition)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Scott_NYC

Scott_NYC

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Tigger, BabyBronc, You should use the chat feature on Ford.com and ask them any production questions you may have. I'm sure they wouldn't mind sending you a letter too and you can share it here so other people know. I am curious about those other numbers too, thanks

Last edited:

Tawnygal

First Edition
First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tonyadoughty.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport FE, 2021 Bronco Outer Banks

So interesting that the bulk of them are Cactus Grey. Wonder if they made some in every color option. Mine is Area 51. Would love to know what number it is, but sounds like that's not an option. Thanks for sharing the letter!

OP
OP
Scott_NYC

Scott_NYC

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hey Tawnygal, I am sure is you chat with Ford and give them your vin number, they would provide you with the info, took about 5 minutes chatting with them, and then they emailed me the pdf a few days later

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
I would have guessed Area 51 was more common, but that’s just because the three I see/know are that color.

Separately, my Heritage Limited Edition is supposedly 1 of 1966, which I guess someone should confirm. (@Ksnau, I’m looking at you!)

edit: as @Scott_NYC suggests below, I contacted Ford via chat and they are sending me an Option Verification Letter (but note, they will only send about your car so I’ll get info on Yellowstone Heritage Limited Edition; @Babybronc21 you, or someone else, will need to do the Area 51 First Edition)
Area 51 is/was so common that they decided to drop the color :crazy: . We also like our Area 51 with the outer banks model.
Sponsored

Last edited: