Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Thanks for posting @Ponds. It looks like Ford clarified a few things including the CoPilot Assist 2.0 vs plus.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
So it looks like you now can get a BB package without the moonroof.

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
I'm still confused about what trim levels include a rear camera with washer? Best I can tell the Badlands with Badlands doesn't include the rear washer on the camera. I'm not sure which trims have the rear washer. Can anyone confirm or deny?

I'm guessing that the have plumbing/pump for one camera and opted to put it on the front camera on the Badlands. Day to day I think I might have found it more useful in the rear.

I'm seriously thinking about seeing if I can change my order to remove the moonroof on the Badlands with Badlands package. May 17th project build at the moment.

Last edited:

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
I'm still confused about what trim levels include a rear camera with washer? Best I can tell the Badlands with Badlands doesn't include the rear washer on the camera. I'm not sure which trims have the rear washer. Can anyone confirm or deny?

I'm guessing that the have plumbing/pump for one camera and opted to put it on the front camera on the Badlands. Day to day I think I might have found it more useful in the rear.

I'm seriously thinking about seeing if I can change my order to remove the moonroof on the Badlands with Badlands package. May 17th project build at the moment.
I test drove a BL(no BL package) and it had a rear camera.

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Didn't know that was an option.

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I test drove a BL(no BL package) and it had a rear camera.
Thanks but I believe all Bronco Sports have rear cameras, it's the camera washer that isn't on all of them and isn't clear.

Last edited:

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Didn't know that was an option.
Looks like your right. The new order guide indicate that they've add the option on Big Bend and Outer banks to delete the moon roof from but not the Badlands, my bad. I'd much rather have the higher dynamic rack limit than the moon roof.

Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport Order Guide! (Options, Packages, Equipment, Accessories Revealed) - U.S. & CANADA no-moon-roof

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Looks like your right. The new order guide indicate that they've add the option on Big Bend and Outer banks to delete the moon roof from but not the Badlands, my bad. I'd much rather have the higher dynamic rack limit than the moon roof.

Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport Order Guide! (Options, Packages, Equipment, Accessories Revealed) - U.S. & CANADA no-moon-roof
Thanks. You said Badlands originally. That above mentions Outer Banks only. Didn't fully ready your reply there.

Wonder what's that "Updated USB Ports" item is all about.

Last edited:

CanineChamp

First Edition
First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mork

I have a FE, but test drove a launch BL+BL. It did not have a rear camera washer. Must be new.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Thanks. You said Badlands originally. That above mentions Outer Banks only. Didn't fully ready your reply there.

Wonder what's that "Updated USB Ports" item is all about.
Lower trims had a standard 12V power point in the center arm rest console instead of the two USB connections. And I can’t find it now but recall there was a slight difference in the center stack console power as well. Sounds like they are making it more a standard feature.

MiHusker

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Energi, Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Thanks but I believe all Bronco Sports have rear cameras, it's the camera washer that isn't on all of them and isn't clear.
Beginning in May 2018, all new vehicles sold in the United States are required to have rear cameras.

As for the washer, Badlands only has it on the front camera. It looks like they are adding it to Big Bend and Outer Banks. It lists it as standard on the Big Bend and all standard items from there are on the Outer Banks. Given that the Badlands also states "INCLUDES ALL BIG BEND™ STANDARD EQUIPMENT PLUS: ", I would suspect that it would be on there too.

Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport Order Guide! (Options, Packages, Equipment, Accessories Revealed) - U.S. & CANADA 1614540416786

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Reading the 2/27 Guide very closely, it looks like all builds after 5/10/21 are getting a few more of the little features that were only on th OB/BB/FE before. Nice...(ex. new USB ports inside/back of center console; BB/OB get the rear camera washer; BB gets speed signs and adaptive cruise added to the BB Assist+ pkg.;
Beginning in May 2018, all new vehicles sold in the United States are required to have rear cameras.

As for the washer, Badlands only has it on the front camera. It looks like they are adding it to Big Bend and Outer Banks.
Ford website advertises the "available" built-in washer for the rear camera. What an oversight on the Badlands -- wow, that sux! Has to be true, read here somewhere (?) disappointment how the rear cam gets dirty quickly. Not an exotic option at all, many makers have it, how you admit it on the Badlands I just don't understand.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Just like the FE didn't have Copilot 360 Assist +......
Sponsored