Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Reading the 2/27 Guide very closely, it looks like all builds after 5/10/21 are getting a few more of the little features that were only on th OB/BB/FE before. Nice...(ex. new USB ports inside/back of center console; BB/OB get the rear camera washer; BB gets speed signs and adaptive cruise added to the BB Assist+ pkg.;

Ford website advertises the "available" built-in washer for the rear camera. What an oversight on the Badlands -- wow, that sux! Has to be true, read here somewhere (?) disappointment how the rear cam gets dirty quickly. Not an exotic option at all, many makers have it, how you admit it on the Badlands I just don't understand.
The Badlands gets both a Front & Rear camera washer, that’s standard even without the Badlands package added.
I do want the rear USB ports though, kind of sad to not have those.
Sponsored

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The Badlands gets both a Front & Rear camera washer, that’s standard even without the Badlands package added.
I do want the rear USB ports though, kind of sad to not have those.
Yes, found that to be true on all of the BL/FE pics I could find -- PTL! The USB? Not sure what that AC socket on the back of the BL console is for since there's already the one in the cargo area, but -- there's any easy pass-through under the armrest for USB cables to the back seat from the console bin ports (which are charge-only). And you COULD bring along your AC charging items to use the console socket with your phones, etc. back there. Or buy an extra and leave it back there.

Last edited:

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
For those wondering (I know I was) I asked my dealer about the price difference if I change my BB + BB to the package without the moonroof the difference is ~770. 1695 with and 925 without.

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
For those wondering (I know I was) I asked my dealer about the price difference if I change my BB + BB to the package without the moonroof the difference is ~770. 1695 with and 925 without.
did you confirm that the badlands package can be ordered without the moonroof now? Curious because I may want to change my order. Currently have a May 17 build date. It doesn’t show up in the configurator online yet.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
did you confirm that the badlands package can be ordered without the moonroof now? Curious because I may want to change my order. Currently have a May 17 build date. It doesn’t show up in the configurator online yet.

I don't see that in the order guide and I didn't ask about Badlands since my order is a Big Bend. Job 1 with the no moonroof isn't until May 10th anyways so it may not save you much time.

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Reading the 2/27 Guide very closely, it looks like all builds after 5/10/21 are getting a few more of the little features that were only on th OB/BB/FE before. Nice...(ex. new USB ports inside/back of center console; BB/OB get the rear camera washer; BB gets speed signs and adaptive cruise added to the BB Assist+ pkg.;

Ford website advertises the "available" built-in washer for the rear camera. What an oversight on the Badlands -- wow, that sux! Has to be true, read here somewhere (?) disappointment how the rear cam gets dirty quickly. Not an exotic option at all, many makers have it, how you admit it on the Badlands I just don't understand.
I wonder if this is why some people are getting their order dates moved up earlier

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
The latest order guide (5/1/21) has been added to the first post.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Latest Bronco Sport Order Guides:

May 1, 2021 Order Guide [Click to Download]

PACKAGE HIGHLIGHTS
● Ford Co-Pilot360™ Assist+3 ●
Big Bend™ Package “Not Available for the remainder of the 21MY”
 Big Bend™ Package – No Power Moonroof
● Outer Banks™ Package “Not Available for the remainder of the 21MY”
 Outer Banks™ Package No Power Moonroof
● Badlands™ Package “Not Available for the remainder of the 21MY”

Can anyone answer this? Is this the update from the order deadline back on April 15th to order these packages or does this mean that any orders that are in the system already prior to April 15th, even if they have been previously ordered, these packages won't be fulfilled/delivered as such?

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Can anyone answer this? Is this the update from the order deadline back on April 15th to order these packages or does this mean that any orders that are in the system already prior to April 15th, even if they have been previously ordered, these packages won't be fulfilled/delivered as such?
If your order was in before April 15 (I believe was that changed to April 13) then Ford is planning to fulfill that order.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
If your order was in before April 15 (I believe was that changed to April 13) then Ford is planning to fulfill that order.
I am hoping for that, but then again, I am currently on my fourth scheduled build week (please be the last!) since ordering on 2/15.

mooredl1

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ford
I noticed in the latest build sheets, that the badlands no longer has wash out rubber floors. Interesting.

JoeyBoy

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Except for the “not available packages”, there really aren’t any noticeable changes. Right?
Sponsored