olly12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
I don't understand why his doesn't match my invoice dealer provided. The upgraded badland wheels on this sticker are listed for $300, mentions the 235 tires but no cost for them. My invoice (below) says the exact same wheels are $795.

Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport MPG (23 Combined) Revealed in Actual Window Sticker 1606080809124

olly12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
This says "Taillamps - LED". I thought it had bulbs in the rear?

frk

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Wish the MPG was better, especially if premium gas is required for the 2.0

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
Wish the MPG was better, especially if premium gas is required for the 2.0
It's disappointing, especially for a daily driver. Its gonna be a big drop for me.

Cabezone

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
I'm not sure what folks were expecting from an off-road vehicle with 260hp where the 280 torque hits immediately.

The high MPG that other crossovers have is why they are not nearly as capable.

Cabezone

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
Last edited:

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I have the 2.0 in an escape right now. I get about 22 mpg but I probably drive faster than most and most of my commute is at or above 80 mph.

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
I'm not sure what folks were expecting from an off-road vehicle with 260hp where the 280 torque hits immediately.

The high MPG that other crossovers have is why they are not nearly as capable.
yeah honestly wasn't expecting much either looking at how capable it is, but for some reason still not too stoked about the mpg haha. But honestly if that estimate is accurate, that's already better than my 2010 subaru forester which i've gotten used to and happy with it's capability.

But now this got me wondering if I would rather go for the Big Bend instead of the Badlands. Big Bend is cheaper, more fuel efficient, slightly more cargo space. Question is if it's capabilities are enough for me. I don't do any rock crawling / crazy terrain, more so getting off pavement in the mountains / desert to take photos and for fun. Which in all honesty I feel like the BB will handle perfectly fine but the Badlands just sounds so fun to drive with that extra kick / better suspension.

Im so torn

Cabezone

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
I honestly really love my crosstrek. However I just moved out to the Sacramento area in Cali and my second weekend up here the CVT overheated climbing up at rather steep loose dirt trail. Which is why I'm going BL/BL, I plan on doing a lot more of that. If I wasn't, I'd keep my Crosstrek.

If you're not doing some heavier off roading, the lower trims will be fine. They'll certainly be more capable than my Crosstrek, which impressed me with it's capabilities overall.

hawkonthego

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
I got the BL because of the 2.0 liter.......been great in my Fusion at 105K. Did not even look at the other models. But you need to get what serves your needs