chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Albert @Granger Ford , while you are asking, is there any information on the weight capacity of the Cargo Management System top shelf?
Page 21 of eSource Book. Knew I saw it somewhere

"Cargo Management System has five configurations
that may include a pullout table designed to support
up to 30 lbs. (in shelf mode it can hold up to 50 lbs.)"
Sponsored

TXArchitect

First Edition
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
I want to know if I am getting the cargo management system on my First Edition because it is not even an option to select nor listed in the specifications section. Anyone figure this out yet?

Beach_Bum

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco

Thank you for finding the details. 50 lbs. should be fine for my dry gear. After diving, the wet stuff goes in a tote on a hitch hauler.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)

Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport Accessories List (w/ Pricing and Part Numbers) 1598390924975

Thank you...

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
I want to know if I am getting the cargo management system on my First Edition because it is not even an option to select nor listed in the specifications section. Anyone figure this out yet?
It's an option when you order --- First Edition only has 3 options you can add: cargo management system, engine block heater, roof rail crossbars.

TXArchitect

First Edition
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
It's an option when you order --- First Edition only has 3 options you can add: cargo management system, engine block heater, roof rail crossbars.
Okay, When I reserved back on July 14th there was no options other than the tent. Thanks.

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
Okay, When I reserved back on July 14th there was no options other than the tent. Thanks.
Interesting. I converted to an order on 7.22. The tent wasn't an available option.

Cyclone Cowboy

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
I put a call into the dealer last week (plus an email) to add to the cargo system but I never heard back. Once more, they seem to have ZERO interest in selling the Bronco. It seems to be a pain in the a__ for them to answer any questions, unless you are interested in buying something off the lot. I've had this problem with two dealers now -- one that flat out did not want to "deal with the Bronco." I hate car dealers. To be honest, it's a real turn off for the vehicle. Tomorrow, I'm calling Ford HQ to complain.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
I wish Granger Iowa was closer, for both of us. But it looks like it is as far away from there as for me (Seattle) though with fewer mountains between.

Cyclone Cowboy

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
It took over an hour, but I was FINALLY able to work my way up the Ford Corporate ladder to get some answers.

Here is what I found out: Once you have a "reservation," then a confirmed "order," the dealer will eventually have you come in to "finalize" the order. At that time, you can change / add anything you want. I was told you could even change the color, although some colors will delay the order. Not sure why that is? I was told the buyer will be shown an image of the finalized vehicle with all accessories and options ordered. I am assuming they mean a computer generated image, not the actual vehicle. It is very important that you communicate with the individual who is handling your order at the dealer to make sure they have your correct contact information. They could not provide a time frame for the finalization process.

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
It took over an hour, but I was FINALLY able to work my way up the Ford Corporate ladder to get some answers.

Here is what I found out: Once you have a "reservation," then a confirmed "order," the dealer will eventually have you come in to "finalize" the order. At that time, you can change / add anything you want. I was told you could even change the color, although some colors will delay the order. Not sure why that is? I was told the buyer will be shown an image of the finalized vehicle with all accessories and options ordered. I am assuming they mean a computer generated image, not the actual vehicle. It is very important that you communicate with the individual who is handling your order at the dealer to make sure they have your correct contact information. They could not provide a time frame for the finalization process.
Glad you were able to get some answers! I'd like to purchase some accessories as well, but I can't pull the trigger to finalize the order until I receive some info on the accessories or at least a description about them. Build & Price website offers no details/specs on the accessories and no dealer or the Ford Marketing Program Headquarters reps have been able to help as they themselves don't have much knowledge/info on them either. I'm kinda stuck in limbo at the moment since I can't justify spending $1k+ on accessories without having any info on them.

VGH

First Edition
First Name
VHG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
That is what we are having people do just get the B Sport and then we will get the cargo management for them...

The only problem with that scenario is it cost just a bit more as an accessory....
My FE Sport that was scheduled today had the cargo management system on it.

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
My FE Sport that was scheduled today had the cargo management system on it.
Well that should answer one of the big questions concerning the cargo mngt. system and whether or not that would hold up the production.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
As we are getting closer to orders/production, have we learned any more about accessories? The document in this thread is from August with a lot of TBD.
Sponsored