chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Here is the full 2021 Bronco Sport Accessories List (w/ part numbers and pricing).
Will have to look over when time allows...will look at a few lightning options and probably need a high lift jack down the line. Don't see one here.

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
What's the difference between the splash guards and mudflaps? and I'm wondering what the addon fender flares look like.. gonna need the 31's if you put those on, or it's gonna look silly (unless they're not very big).

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Here is the full 2021 Bronco Sport Accessories List (w/ part numbers and pricing).
What would the difference be between On-road roof cross bars and Off-road roof cross bars? The price is the same.

jimw

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Lifted Escalade 2017 STI 2018 Lifted Impreza(wife's)
Thanks for the list. Yes we need pics of the fender flares and the mud flaps.
Also the on road vs the off road crossbars. Really would like pictures of all of the options so I can go ahead and place my order.

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
"Off-Road Recovery by Warn® Kit Heavy Duty"

I'm hoping this is a winch option and not just overpriced traction boards.

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
I found out that a lot of those parts are available for other vehicles so if you google the part number you can see a picture. Defiantly helped me figure out exactly what I wanted

bronco3

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 435 xDrive Coupe
I’ve been told by my dealer, post order that the cargo management system and the roof rail cross bars that ford options on the sport will not actually be available at the time I receive my order. Is this true, and if so why would ford allow you to option items onto a new vehicle knowing they weren’t going to be available and not knowing the release date of those accesories?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
It is known as late availability, if it optioned on the vehicle it will delay delivery until it is available...

It will show up on the build screen when putting in the order.. example below...

As for timing we have no idea when they will release late availability items..

Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport Accessories List (w/ Pricing and Part Numbers) 1598108491900

Jedillwag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HHR
I see different led light options. How do you turn them on and off? I don’t see auxiliary switches in the interior photos, or a good place to put them?

Beach_Bum

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco
I found out that a lot of those parts are available for other vehicles so if you google the part number you can see a picture. Defiantly helped me figure out exactly what I wanted
Thanks for the tip. I just checked on the retractable awning and it is $300+ for the Bronco Sport. But when I used the exact part number, it is priced at $250 for a Ford Super Duty truck. If it is the exact part number than it should be the same awning, no?

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
It is known as late availability, if it optioned on the vehicle it will delay delivery until it is available...

It will show up on the build screen when putting in the order.. example below...

As for timing we have no idea when they will release late availability items..

Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport Accessories List (w/ Pricing and Part Numbers) 1598108491900
Paint I can understand as causing the delay (one of the reasons I did not go with Cyber Orange. Plus, I like the Cactus Gray).

Something like the cargo management system / shelf, you'd think Ford would just ship that separately rather than causing people to have to wait months on a part they can just slip in later.

So far, I like the car itself. I am feeling less and less confident in Ford's IT and logistical planning. (The confusion caused by the website and ordering system is a whole other, discouraging, topic!)

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
That is what we are having people do just get the B Sport and then we will get the cargo management for them...

The only problem with that scenario is it cost just a bit more as an accessory....

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
That is what we are having people do just get the B Sport and then we will get the cargo management for them...

The only problem with that scenario is it cost just a bit more as an accessory....
That’s good. But Ford is causing poor customer experience. They ought to just do the right thing.
Sponsored