Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport/'15 M-B Sprinter Crew/'01 S2000
Hi All -

Saw this over on the Maverick forum, did a search and noticed that nobody shared it over here, but use this code for 20% off your order at accessories.ford.com until Feb 12 (and 15% off until Feb 28).

FORDXKOH

It's in celebration of Ford's King of Hammers performance.

I ordered a sunshade for our Bronco Sport this afternoon with it.

Note that Ford's accessory store is pretty terrible when it comes to timely deliveries, notifications, general customer service, etc. It's fine if you don't *need* the item(s) you are ordering within a few week period. They royally screwed up a few of my orders late last year.

Anyhoo, enjoy!
Sponsored

Last edited:

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Hi All -

Saw this over on the Maverick forum, did a search and noticed that nobody shared it over here, but use this code for 20% off your order at accessories.ford.com

FORDXKOH

It's in celebration of Ford's King of Hammers performance.

Not sure how long it's good for, but I ordered a sunshade for our Bronco Sport this afternoon with it.

Note that Ford's accessory store is pretty terrible when it comes to timely deliveries, notifications, general customer service, etc. It's fine if you don't *need* the item(s) you are ordering within a few week period. They royally screwed up a few of my orders late last year.

Anyhoo, enjoy!
That would be great if they didn't sell these at MSRP. Its typically cheaper (even with the 20%) to look at TascaParts, Lakeland Ford, etc ...

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
That would be great if they didn't sell these at MSRP. Its typically cheaper (even with the 20%) to look at TascaParts, Lakeland Ford, etc ...
The numbers game, jack em up then mark em down. It’s as old as the hills…
I’m about to order seat covers, got $230 in rewards points. Seat covers are $300 ish. Betcha they won’t honor that 20%

OP
OP
greenlaker

greenlaker

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The numbers game, jack em up then mark em down. It’s as old as the hills…
I’m about to order seat covers, got $230 in rewards points. Seat covers are $300 ish. Betcha they won’t honor that 20%
Well, in this case the MSRP is the same $79 from Lakeland or Ford direct, and I'll save about $8 using the 20% off coupon from Ford. Mostly because Ford's shipping rates are lower.

Lakeland quote:
Ford Bronco Sport 20% off Ford Accessories & Performance Parts Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 5.07.27 AM

Ford invoice:
Ford Bronco Sport 20% off Ford Accessories & Performance Parts Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 5.07.34 AM

But Lakeland and Tasca Parts will be options for me on down the line.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
I guess I'm looking at bigger-ticket items.

When I went searching for the OEM trailer hitch, Ford Accessories had/has it at $240. With the 20% comes to $192.

Sunrise Ford has it for $184. Maybe i'm jaded as my parts guy price matches the lowest internet price with no shipping fees ...

OP
OP
greenlaker

greenlaker

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I guess I'm looking at bigger-ticket items.

When I went searching for the OEM trailer hitch, Ford Accessories had/has it at $240. With the 20% comes to $192.

Sunrise Ford has it for $184. Maybe i'm jaded as my parts guy price matches the lowest internet price with no shipping fees ...
Yep, I get it. And buying from your dealer likely ensures prompt and proper deliveries. It's a crapshoot when ordering from Ford's accessory store. At least that has been my experience.

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Bump

OP
OP
greenlaker

greenlaker

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe Ford has gotten their act together with fulfillment, as they have already generated the tracking number for the order. ?

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Yep, I get it. And buying from your dealer likely ensures prompt and proper deliveries. It's a crapshoot when ordering from Ford's accessory store. At least that has been my experience.
More than that it's the ability to order and forget about it while his staff manages the process/delivery, etc ...

Honestly, I'm really lucky the parts manager has been so accommodating. Not only does he price match online dealers, he also accepts almost any return I do AND he's delivered big items like the two bumper and hitches I ordered from him.

I definitely owe him a six pack. Maybe a keg at this point with the amount of money he's saved me and headaches I have avoided.

Last edited:

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
The two ford parts departments I have worked with have been great. They take the discounts you can find and then let you use your points from ford pass. And no shipping costs.
Makes for fun mods to make the Sport your own.
Sponsored