• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Maine 17” Carbonized Gray-Painted with Painted Pockets Wheels

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Looking to sell my 17” Carbonized Gray-Painted with Painted Pockets Wheels. Standard on my BS BL.

Background, I’m pending delivery of my BS/BL in the first or second week of August. Also pending delivery of new rims.

I’m in Maine.

$500.00
Sponsored

OP
OP
KAnoe

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
Looking to sell my 17” Carbonized Gray-Painted with Painted Pockets Wheels. Standard on my BS BL.

Background, I’m pending delivery of my BS/BL in the first or second week of August. Also pending delivery of new rims.

I’m in Maine.

$500.00
I apologize for pestering you, but I’m trying to help someone out on this forum. They live in Maine and are tracking the delivery path of their new BS. When it got to Oklahoma, the rail companies (all of them) now have no record of the vehicle. Do you remember the path yours took to get to Maine? Where the final rail yard ramp was located?

OP
OP
KAnoe

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I apologize for pestering you, but I’m trying to help someone out on this forum. They live in Maine and are tracking the delivery path of their new BS. When it got to Oklahoma, the rail companies (all of them) now have no record of the vehicle. Do you remember the path yours took to get to Maine? Where the final rail yard ramp was located?
The end of the rail trail was Boston.

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
The end of the rail trail was Boston.
Thank you for that information. I’m concerned that his was pulled off the rail because of the looming rail strike. I hope I’m wrong and it’s just a computer glitch (on all three rail companies).
Sponsored