Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
For those of you that have taken delivery (original reservation made on Ford’s website) did the dealer credit back the $100 deposit? My dealer claims the deposit was held by Ford and I need to contact them. I‘m pretty sure this is not the case but they say they have no record of my deposit. I just received my 2 door reservation cancellation refund and it shows Granger Ford on the statement.
Sponsored

kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS; '18 GC Trailhawk V8 ; ‘22 Explr ST ordered
For those of you that have taken delivery (original reservation made on Ford’s website) did the dealer credit back the $100 deposit? My dealer claims the deposit was held by Ford and I need to contact them. I‘m pretty sure this is not the case but they say they have no record of my deposit. I just received my 2 door reservation cancellation refund and it shows Granger Ford on the statement.
Yes. And it was Granger.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Been through this when I canceled my FE to replace it with a BL + BL. My dealer thought Ford had it but then learned it was in their own bank account. Take your credit card bill to them. It will have the dealer’s name on the charge.

GT1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw x1, 1965 mustang GT convert
Been through this when I canceled my FE to replace it with a BL + BL. My dealer thought Ford had it but then learned it was in their own bank account. Take your credit card bill to them. It will have the dealer’s name on the charge.
Same issue with my dealer. I showed them credit card statement and then they refunded deposit. Ideally should have been credited against invoice.

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
I just called my dealership and they said they would have one of the guys in the finance dept. take care of it. I had the transaction date and reference number from my credit card statement to provide them, which they seemed to appreciate.
Sponsored