Chevyguy

Base
First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I've been thinking of going with the 245s as well... eventually would like a lift but good to hear you haven't had issues with that size. Have you taken any trails or Forest service roads with it yet?
I have not taken it off-road on stock height or with the level, but there is a thread I read on here that they had the same size tire and have gone on road trips on and off-road with no issues.
Sponsored

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
I got the tires from discount tire and they bought my old tires which gave me a good discount.
I can say that this deal is possible. I got close to the same price on Toyo AT3s for my 4Runner by combining discounts and trading in the stock tires at Discount Tire.
I got the Discount Tire Direct price and they still gave me the 5% member discount at the local store. I had them shipped to my house. At the local store they gave me $160 for the stock tires with 8000 miles on them.

The manager at the local store said he would do the same next time, just ask to match the DTD price and he will.

MikeS11222

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
So how long did it take you to get the 4Wp lift after ordering it? Seems this thing has been sold out for forever and the ones they get in go straight to the pre-orders or something.

OP
OP
Chevyguy

Chevyguy

Base
First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
So how long did it take you to get the 4Wp lift after ordering it? Seems this thing has been sold out for forever and the ones they get in go straight to the pre-orders or something.
I had initially called for the readylift and they suggested going with the 4wp one instead since they already had one in store for all the dealer installs, I think online is a different stock than in-store. They scheduled me 4 days from the date I made the call and deposited half of the payment. It would have been sooner but they were booked up for those dates.

CrashBend

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee / Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I found that the AWD OB does not have any lift kits or spacer kits at this time. Only for the 4 wheel drive cars.

OP
OP
Chevyguy

Chevyguy

Base
First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Last edited: