Goombah

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 & 2021 Bronco Sport BB
WOW!! Thanks your update. As far as Lemon Law I have known people who have gone through it. It’s a long legal process. One of the things is you need to bring it to another dealer for a final opinion. Good luck, I really feel so for you.
Sponsored

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Lemon law lawyers will sometimes take your case on for free. Start looking into that and tell Ford you are, maybe that will get their ass in gear. I would be in service raising hell if I were you.

DawnMac

Big Bend
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
We went through the Lemon Law here in MA. Awful! Took about 10 months for my husband to get a new F250. All 4 doors held water in them when it rained - would only drain when you opened the doors. They tried everything. Brought in Engineers. Took forever. But now he's happy with his new truck. Fingers crossed on my Sport! Good luck! Agnes

Goombah

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 & 2021 Bronco Sport BB
Lemon law lawyers will sometimes take your case on for free. Start looking into that and tell Ford you are, maybe that will get their ass in gear. I would be in service raising hell if I were you.
Agreed, about 23 years ago we had a Nissan Pathfinder. It use to clunk seriously bad whenever you stopped. 2 different dealers, for both to say there is no fix. I then called Nissan headquarters and wouldn’t take no for an answer. Told them I was starting the Lemon Law process. 1/2 hour later, low and behold there happend to be a fix. 3 days at the dealer and got it done.
Sponsored