Badlands
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Cut from 3M 2080 wrap vinyl, this has air release adhesive making your install and easy DRY one.

FULL: These are designed to wrap over your gas lid by providing just enough overlay to wrap the edge to make a seamless and custom look.

BS gas cap overlay Full.png

STANDARD: These will be face only, making for a simple install, but leaving an edge of paint.

BS gas cap overlay standard.png

Lots of options to choose from, single color will be standard matte black. Two-color will be matte black with a color accent color (see choices below). And there are several popular designs from flags to sasquatches. Have fun and give your Bronco a little accent!

BS gas cap overlay.png

Graphic Link

For information/ questions, please don't hesitate to contact us

Phone: 713.743.4739
Email: [email protected]
Sponsored

SBGrad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Respectfully, only one base color isn't a lot of options. This is compounded in my case since my BS is Shadow Black.

At least give us the option of white base color, and maybe even clear base with one color graphic. Clear base might even work better for those of us with dark vehicle colors.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Agree with SBGrad. I would prefer clear or carbonized grey to match my roof and wheels. I looked at their graphic colors and would be happy to have silver as an option, since that is what Iโ€™ll probably get for my hood bumps. It would also be nice to have just the Bronco, but I live in Bigfoot country, so may go with Sasquatch on the Bronco.

OP
OP
Luis@UG

Luis@UG

Badlands
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Respectfully, only one base color isn't a lot of options. This is compounded in my case since my BS is Shadow Black.

At least give us the option of white base color, and maybe even clear base with one color graphic. Clear base might even work better for those of us with dark vehicle colors.
Agree with SBGrad. I would prefer clear or carbonized grey to match my roof and wheels. I looked at their graphic colors and would be happy to have silver as an option, since that is what Iโ€™ll probably get for my hood bumps. It would also be nice to have just the Bronco, but I live in Bigfoot country, so may go with Sasquatch on the Bronco.
The previous photos are just to show the gas cap overlay design. Please visit our color charts or if prefer custom one or don't see the color that y'all are looking there, please sent us an email with your request.

We have other designs than the one showed, or if prefer we can make customs as well.

BS gas cap graphics options.png

Last edited: