Terry K

Outer Banks
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda Pilot
Well, ain't this a kick. I got a call from my dealer and my Bronco Sport came in with the shipment today. I guess they were as surprised as I was when it cam in. Should drive it home Wednesday.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Well, ain't this a kick. I got a call from my dealer and my Bronco Sport came in with the shipment today. I guess they were as surprised as I was when it cam in. Should drive it home Wednesday.
Surprise Bronco is the best Bronco.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport ⏱ 2022 Bronco Sport Scheduling Next Week (6/27) For Build Weeks 8/1 Through 8/29 Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 10.07.53 AM

Just passing along @fordvideoguy's information he posted in the Maverick forum. Looks like the last 2022 builds will be scheduled before the week of 7/14. Any orders not scheduled before then and built prior to 10/21 will be pushed to MY 23. This means you'll be at the front of the line for MY 23, but if certain colors aren't available, you'll have to change your order.

Tim mentioned they're trying to schedule the last of the 22 orders based on order date, but constraints can still push the order further down. If you have an order with a lot of constraints that simply cannot be built before the end of October, chances are you'll wind up getting a 23.

Dtech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
It would also be nice if we could get clarification on what specifically would hold up an ordered vehicle from being produced or delayed longer so customers could potentially decide if they want to forgo an option to get it sooner. There is also conflicting information on this in the forum where some folks have mentioned that there are no constraints as of right now for them to finish up the 2022 production while others have mentioned the opposite. I have actually contacted Ford chat in prior weeks and directly asked them if there were any constraints for my particular build shown below so I could potentially make a change if it was something I was willing to give up or get later through the dealer and they told me that my build as listed below had no holds or constraints and that it was just waiting to be scheduled, so really hoping I get verification of mine getting scheduled soon, and that others do too.

Last edited:

mwesterdale

Badlands
First Name
Maurice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
was supposed to be week of 4th of July after changing 4-5times, got an email last week saying week of 27th and today it shows built awaiting delivery. It’s about freaking time, I don’t even know if I can afford it anymore the way the economy is going, they are going to screw me on my trade I’m worried shitless!!!

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow, you didn't just jump up a week, you jumped to the front of the week!

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
It would also be nice if we could get clarification on what specifically would hold up an ordered vehicle from being produced or delayed longer so customers could potentially decide if they want to forgo an option to get it sooner. There is also conflicting information on this in the forum where some folks have mentioned that there are no constraints as of right now for them to finish up the 2022 production while others have mentioned the opposite. I have actually contacted Ford chat in prior weeks and directly asked them if there were any constraints for my particular build shown below so I could potentially make a change if it was something I was willing to give up or get later through the dealer and they told me that my build as listed below had no holds or constraints and that it was just waiting to be scheduled, so really hoping I get verification of mine getting scheduled soon, and that others do too.
As long as mine is scheduled before yours, all is good. :crackup:

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As long as mine is scheduled before yours, all is good. :crackup:
And mine before yours. 😂

I'm hoping you and I will both be the first or second week of August. This is getting nutty.

Dtech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
My birthday is actually in September so as long as I can hopefully take delivery of mine some time in September I'll call it my birthday present and be a happy camper! Heck, I'll be calling it my birthday present regardless as I'll finally have my own vehicle to drive again and not just a family shareable! :like:

anniem

Badlands
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
:crackup::crackup:LOL,. I'm just hoping to get scheduled by my birthday that's coming up on the 7th. Hopefully we all hear something this week.

anniem

Badlands
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
@Dtech @Elegance @Meanderthal Did you 3 get the email from Ford today also? Regarding the supply chain and reaching out every 45 days.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Dtech @Elegance @Meanderthal Did you 3 get the email from Ford today also? Regarding the supply chain and reaching out every 45 days.
Just got it. I'm goofing a little, but it is what it is! It'll be all the sweeter when it finally happens.
Sponsored