First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
just got this....
went from 11/14 to 12/12
i guess whatever i ordered they dont have.... im assuming?

Ford Bronco Sport ⏰ Bronco Sport Scheduling This Week (9/19) For Production Build Weeks 11/14 Through 11/28 IMG_4581
Same for me, BL with PP, Tow, moonroof, cargo management

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Ooooffff. Has everyone been moved back? I never received an email to begin with, so I am betting I will not receive one if my date(s) get moved. I normally get an update every Friday from my dealer. I’ve also called Ford Customer Support every week and I’ve had no changes. But with the ‘22 Maverick’s still scheduled for the week of 11/14, I’m wondering if everyone with a build week of 11/14 is getting moved? As for constraints, last I heard, there were zero constraints listed for the Bronco Sport.

RJG

Badlands
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tacoma 2017 Mustang GT 2023 Bronco Sport
Ordered 9/9
build date 11/14
now 11/21
But the online tracker now works. Sure hate to see the bumps to 12/?.
And now a new Rail strike threat.
I just want my BS BL and not the drama!

jason202

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2009 Volvo C30 T5
Ooooffff. Has everyone been moved back?
Mine hasn't been moved back, so far. Currently scheduled for week of 11/21, Cyber Orange Badlands with premium package, Co-Pilot360 Assist++ and moonroof.

pkmed

Outer Banks
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Moved from 11/14 to 11/21.

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
For now mine still scheduled for 11/21.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
What were you before and did you not get an email?
I was 11/14. No, I’ve never received emails. I usually get an update every afternoon from my dealer. It’s still a little early, so I called Ford. I figured everyone else that was 11/14 had moved, so chances are I did too. Sure enough…. It’s those ‘22 Maverick’s they are trying to finish. I really do not think there are any constraints on the sports…

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
I was 11/14. No, I’ve never received emails. I usually get an update every afternoon from my dealer. It’s still a little early, so I called Ford. I figured everyone else that was 11/14 had moved, so chances are I did too. Sure enough…. It’s those ‘22 Maverick’s they are trying to finish. I really do not think there are any constraints on the sports…
What number did you call and what information do you have to provide? Thanks in advance.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
What number did you call and what information do you have to provide? Thanks in advance.
I call 1-800-392-3673 and you need your order number and sales code or the VIN. They’ll also ask a lot of information to verify your information, such as your name, address, phone number, email address.

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
Just chatted online with Ford and mine is still showing at an estimated build week of 11/21.

They also gave me an ETA and I fully understand it is an ETA and may/can/and most likely will change multiple times but for now its 12/10 to 12/16. I will crap myself if it really happens. I have read many, many, many posts here so I have no delusions of grandeur that it will. But its a nice pipe dream, lol.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Just chatted online with Ford and mine is still showing at an estimated build week of 11/21.

They also gave me an ETA and I fully understand it is an ETA and may/can/and most likely will change multiple times but for now its 12/10 to 12/16. I will crap myself if it really happens. I have read many, many, many posts here so I have no delusions of grandeur that it will. But its a nice pipe dream, lol.
Oh yeah, they are great. Forgot that part about the ETA. Getting a VIN and scheduled is the first step. Then built and shipped. If I see mine by the end of the year I’ll be shocked. I haven’t seen anything with the ‘22 Maverick production getting pushed further back, so keep your fingers crossed. I truly believe that is why all of us with a 11/14 date got pushed back to 11/21. Those damn trucks.

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
Oh yeah, they are great. Forgot that part about the ETA. Getting a VIN and scheduled is the first step. Then built and shipped. If I see mine by the end of the year I’ll be shocked. I haven’t seen anything with the ‘22 Maverick production getting pushed further back, so keep your fingers crossed. I truly believe that is why all of us with a 11/14 date got pushed back to 11/21. Those damn trucks.
I would have thought they would have 2 lines going down there. Maybe it’s a people thing?
Sponsored