DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Called and no updates.

I did ask about the opting in for emails and she told me that the check box for opting in is for advertisement reasons only and nothing to due with getting the emails for a actual order. They just opt you in for emails for current sales deals etc.
Sponsored

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Called and no updates.

I did ask about the opting in for emails and she told me that the check box for opting in is for advertisement reasons only and nothing to due with getting the emails for a actual order. They just opt you in for emails for current sales deals etc.
Yeah I heard something similar when I called today

pdmalski

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS Heritage Ltd, 2022 Golf R, 2022 Vette
What area of WI are you in? Milwaukee, Madison, etc? My order is going to WI since I'll be traveling and that's my home base. I placed my order at a dealership north of Mil on Aug 3. I know I was the only one that placed an order for BS at my dealer when the 23 order banks opened. Large dealer stretching across SE WI too. Aug 12 is pretty darn early, there is still a chance. I would think if you're in a larger metro area, the allocation would be there for those dealers? I'm not sure, I don't know a lot about the process except what I've read from those more knowledgeable here on this forum. I will say, when I 1st started looking before ordering, North Chicago area and Racine/Kenosha seemed to have more available on lots for at least a day or two when they came in than the areas north...thats what leads me to believe the larger metro area bit. When I called Ford last night the only info they had was that I was still in order processing. I wasn't expecting the email today until week of 10/6.
I am in Madison. Keeping fingers crossed.

RogueRodney

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Atlas Blue Metallic
Do what does the 11/14 mean? Is this when they start making them?

DemonGT: This is the email I received from Ford:

We are excited to let you know your 2023 Bronco Sport™ has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of November 14, 2022.

In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at the Ford dealer. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.

So 11/14 I would guess is the week that it should start production. That said, I also read that Ford has warned customers that supply chain shortages are persisting and that Orders scheduled for Q3 FY22 likely won't be delivered till Q4, which I would think would mean there were be a cascade effect.

If the model goes into Production on 11/14, I'm thinking it won't arrive at dealerships till mid-December or maybe even early January.

If anyone else has input, would love to hear it.

2001 escape

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Escape XLT
Any guess when orders will be full for 2023? I have a work trip...so wont be ordering for 2 weeks....will I miss out? Thx.

BodieBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2023
DemonGT: This is the email I received from Ford:

We are excited to let you know your 2023 Bronco Sport™ has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of November 14, 2022.

In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at the Ford dealer. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.

So 11/14 I would guess is the week that it should start production. That said, I also read that Ford has warned customers that supply chain shortages are persisting and that Orders scheduled for Q3 FY22 likely won't be delivered till Q4, which I would think would mean there were be a cascade effect.

If the model goes into Production on 11/14, I'm thinking it won't arrive at dealerships till mid-December or maybe even early January.

If anyone else has input, would love to hear it.
I've been thinking about a few differences in full size vs sport which I get confused about knowing which affects me because i read so many groups/forums and some are mixed full size/ sport.
Like cyber orange not being available for 2023...I think that is only a change for full size and sport co is still available? Which seemed odd to me. But then it hit me, I've been assuming the vehicles are all coming from Michigan. But aren't the full size made in Michigan and the sports made in Mexico? Therfore the could be low on paint in Michigan but be able to get the supply in Mexico.
Same thing for the backed up deliveries. What cars are being produced q3 that won't ship until q4? Is it the Michigan plant that is bogged down? As much as I was proud and happy my car was usa made, and then disappointed to realize it is most likely being made in Mexico, I'm wondering if this is saving the sport orders some headaches. I could be totally off base here and wrong about the plant.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I've been thinking about a few differences in full size vs sport which I get confused about knowing which affects me because i read so many groups/forums and some are mixed full size/ sport.
Like cyber orange not being available for 2023...I think that is only a change for full size and sport co is still available? Which seemed odd to me. But then it hit me, I've been assuming the vehicles are all coming from Michigan. But aren't the full size made in Michigan and the sports made in Mexico? Therfore the could be low on paint in Michigan but be able to get the supply in Mexico.
Same thing for the backed up deliveries. What cars are being produced q3 that won't ship until q4? Is it the Michigan plant that is bogged down? As much as I was proud and happy my car was usa made, and then disappointed to realize it is most likely being made in Mexico, I'm wondering if this is saving the sport orders some headaches. I could be totally off base here and wrong about the plant.
The Bronco Sport and Maverick are made in the same assembly plant in Mexico. My understanding is that paint has never been a constraint. In fact, I’ve been told that is the one item you can change even once your Sport (or any car) has been scheduled. If you have a November build day/week, and delays would be with chip availability and/or parts. But all of this being said, I would hope being right at the beginning of the ‘23 model year, Ford knows what chips and parts they have and scheduled those builds accordingly. Nothing like starting the model year on the wrong foot.

pkmed

Outer Banks
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Any guess when orders will be full for 2023? I have a work trip...so wont be ordering for 2 weeks....will I miss out? Thx.
Are you referring to the heritage limited models?

If regular models, you should be able to order whenever.

Heritage limited models, I would talk to a dealer asap as they have said only 1,966 will be made.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Are you referring to the heritage limited models?

If regular models, you should be able to order whenever.

Heritage limited models, I would talk to a dealer asap as they have said only 1,966 will be made.
From my understanding the dealers still do not know how many allocations they’ll get. There are over 3000 Ford dealers and they are going to build 1966 Heritage Limited models. So figure that one out. I think that is why nobody with a Limited has been scheduled yet. At least that is my guess. I know at my dealer they had 8 Bronco Sports get scheduled this past week. I was scheduled (Heritage non-limited) and then 7 others all regular orders. I think they have 6 or 7 Heritage Limited orders in the system that were not looked at, didn’t even preview. Again, I think Ford is figuring out who gets the allocations.

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
My dealer said the same when my wife was in to order her BS. They may not see a Heritage, commenting that there are over 3,000 dealerships and only 1,966 being built.

AGinDC

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Any recent VIN recipients have luck using the track order feature on the website? Mine still gives me an error message

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Any recent VIN recipients have luck using the track order feature on the website? Mine still gives me an error message
Same; error message. I even called Ford Customer Support back to make sure I had the correct VIN. Maybe it’s too early to actually track it?

AGinDC

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Same; error message. I even called Ford Customer Support back to make sure I had the correct VIN. Maybe it’s too early to actually track it?
Hmmm probably so

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hmmm probably so
Same. In another thread there was a comment that you didn’t see the VIN active until production started?
Sponsored