pkmed

Outer Banks
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Joining the fun- 23 OBX scheduled for 11/14 week. I never expected to be in the first batch of scheduling so I am pumped!
Mine is coming to WI so I'm willing to bet ours will be on the same train!
Sponsored

TresAraras

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kia Soul !
Equally excited for all you vin # holders and jealous, too! Ordered my BB on 8/28, will be interesting to see where that will eventually land scheduling-wise.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Equally excited for all you vin # holders and jealous, too! Ordered my BB on 8/28, will be interesting to see where that will eventually land scheduling-wise.
I found out that I never received any emails from Ford because my dealer forgot to check that box. But Ford had my email address correct and all. They were kind enough to turn communication on!!!

Jawstown1

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I received my build date for 11/14 as well. B.S. Badlands version…. Wondering from anyones experience if should also expect it in November/December. Or more realistic to expect delays into 2023…. Either way looking forward to enjoying this SUV for many years

BodieBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2023
I received my build date for 11/14 as well. B.S. Badlands version…. Wondering from anyones experience if should also expect it in November/December. Or more realistic to expect delays into 2023…. Either way looking forward to enjoying this SUV for many years
From my dealer in Houston, and i know it'll vary by location and dealer.. "it takes 3-4 days to build, then 2-3 weeks to make it to the dealership. "

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I also asked Ford Customer Support the question. She said if there are no chip holds or delays, it takes 3-4 days to build also. Then once it leaves the plant, it should take no more than a month to reach your dealership depending on where they are located.

watchnerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands
MY23 has memory seats/mirrors

Ford Bronco Sport ⏰ Bronco Sport Scheduling This Week (9/19) For Production Build Weeks 11/14 Through 11/28 Screenshot_20220921-121857_Drive

Actually, I just got a notice from Ford today:

"We are excited to let you know your 2023 Bronco Sport Badlands™ has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of November 14, 2022."

My dealer was wrong.

pdmalski

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS Heritage Ltd, 2022 Golf R, 2022 Vette
So happy for you all who are scheduled. We ordered a Heritage Limited August 12th and still nothing. Called today and we are still a pending order. A bit concerned that other who order after us already have a build date. Our dealer said we were the first Heritage Limited order they placed, but maybe we were not quick enough to secured one?

pkmed

Outer Banks
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
So happy for you all who are scheduled. We ordered a Heritage Limited August 12th and still nothing. Called today and we are still a pending order. A bit concerned that other who order after us already have a build date. Our dealer said we were the first Heritage Limited order they placed, but maybe we were not quick enough to secured one?
What area of WI are you in? Milwaukee, Madison, etc? My order is going to WI since I'll be traveling and that's my home base. I placed my order at a dealership north of Mil on Aug 3. I know I was the only one that placed an order for BS at my dealer when the 23 order banks opened. Large dealer stretching across SE WI too. Aug 12 is pretty darn early, there is still a chance. I would think if you're in a larger metro area, the allocation would be there for those dealers? I'm not sure, I don't know a lot about the process except what I've read from those more knowledgeable here on this forum. I will say, when I 1st started looking before ordering, North Chicago area and Racine/Kenosha seemed to have more available on lots for at least a day or two when they came in than the areas north...thats what leads me to believe the larger metro area bit. When I called Ford last night the only info they had was that I was still in order processing. I wasn't expecting the email today until week of 10/6.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
I order mine on 09/16/2022. Got the email yesterday for a 11/21/2022 schedule.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
When I called Ford Customer Support she did say I was the first person she had spoken to that has a heritage edition scheduled. But I ordered a non-limited. Anyone on here have a heritage limited scheduled yet???

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
Got this yesterday! Mine is HPR not Cyber as shown.

Ford Bronco Sport ⏰ Bronco Sport Scheduling This Week (9/19) For Production Build Weeks 11/14 Through 11/28 33666F60-56FA-4348-B74F-A43A607A1214

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
What area of WI are you in? Milwaukee, Madison, etc? My order is going to WI since I'll be traveling and that's my home base. I placed my order at a dealership north of Mil on Aug 3. I know I was the only one that placed an order for BS at my dealer when the 23 order banks opened. Large dealer stretching across SE WI too. Aug 12 is pretty darn early, there is still a chance. I would think if you're in a larger metro area, the allocation would be there for those dealers? I'm not sure, I don't know a lot about the process except what I've read from those more knowledgeable here on this forum. I will say, when I 1st started looking before ordering, North Chicago area and Racine/Kenosha seemed to have more available on lots for at least a day or two when they came in than the areas north...thats what leads me to believe the larger metro area bit. When I called Ford last night the only info they had was that I was still in order processing. I wasn't expecting the email today until week of 10/6.
Still pending on our limited.

We are in the Lacrosse area.
Sponsored