Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Thx for sharing!! my Hot Pepper Red Big Bend build schedule is 2/14. I cant wait!
When did you order yours? I ordered mine April 6 and haven’t heard about production yet. I am impatient…lol

spiritedcharm

Badlands
First Name
Scarlett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
When did you order yours? I ordered mine April 6 and haven’t heard about production yet. I am impatient…lol
I ordered 3/19 and just got my production date Thursday, almost four weeks later. Build week of 6/20. I'm impatient too. The struggle is real!

Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
I ordered 3/19 and just got my production date Thursday, almost four weeks later. Build week of 6/20. I'm impatient too. The struggle is real!
Thank you for responding. I am hoping then maybe I will be lucky enough to get it by the end of summer then right before another crappy winter!

Hotpeppergirl

Outer Banks
First Name
Candrice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I've had my OB for a week. Love it. Added center console organizer and rear bumper gaurd, will be adding my BS American flag decals, mudflaps and black out letters to front and rear when they arrive. Will add 1.5 lift and AT tires soon then done. I call her Pepper.

Ford Bronco Sport Official HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Sport Thread 20220406_202308

Ford Bronco Sport Official HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Sport Thread 20220406_202300

Last edited:

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Finally saw one in person at work...yet another color that just works on the sport. Looked great with badlands trim and a black roof. Had that Chicago fire feel to it very nice color option.

Mrouse53

Big Bend
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Hi, I am trying to decide on my color, have finally seen all of them in the Houston area. I find myself always going back to the 22 hot pepper red! Salesman aren't much help, is it metallic, or can it be ordered in metallic? Thanks for any information on the red that you can share with me!

spiritedcharm

Badlands
First Name
Scarlett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Picked up this beauty Saturday. Bought her off the lot since my order wasn't scheduled to be built until June. I'm obsessed!
Ford Bronco Sport Official HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Sport Thread 659BA550-9CA2-4454-948F-179F3E90631C